Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #6016
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
gonna need pics?
Sorry to disappoint. It's just a big fuzzy robe and slippers. Nothing exciting and it buries me. Let's get back to cooking.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:13 PM   #6017
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Dude, how you been? missed you buddy...
Missed you too, ole pal.

The season's a while away but it's nice to know we can always check in on each other through this thread.

It's a shame what happened to FMB though...

The family and I had some grilled salmon fillets with a side of caesar salad tonight. It was delicious. I hope you and yours were as fortunate.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 07-02-2015, 07:04 PM   #6018
www.nfl-forecast.com

Delicous Spanish rice:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	110144  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:32 PM   #6019
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Delicous Spanish rice:
My rice last night came out like Dirty Rice.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:59 AM   #6020
Cheat Death

I did rice as well.

Arroz con gandules y cerdo

Rice and beans sofrito with pork.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #6021
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This thread should be shutdown. It's time!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:28 AM   #6022
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Why?

Old 07-03-2015, 12:33 PM   #6023
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Thankfully this site is well moderated, so that won't happen.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #6024
Mod Team

Quote:
You kiss FMB telling you you're a shitty cook?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 01:17 PM   #6025
MTFU

Hamburgers and hotdogs along with macaroni salad some kool aid drinks for the kids. Then tomorrow ribs, tri tip & potato salad.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #6026
King Shit of **** Mountain

As GloryDayz illustrates that he's still a dipshit.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:20 PM   #6027

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You kiss FMB telling you you're a shitty cook?
No it's 300+ pages long! i seem to recall that being an issue.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:22 PM   #6028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
As GloryDayz illustrates that he's still a dipshit.
Thanks pal! Way to take the high road!

Old 07-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #6029
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Delicous Spanish rice:
It looks like there's ground beef in this dish, or am I mistaken?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #6030
www.nfl-forecast.com

Yep, one dish meal.

Chop and saute 1 medium onion and 1 bell pepper in olive oil
Add 1 lb hamburger and brown.

Add 1 cup uncooked rice
1 can diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cup water
1 T butter

and the following to taste (I use a lot of the heat spices):
chili powder
worcestershire sauce
Tabasco sause
thyme
salt and pepper

Bring to boil, turn down to warm, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until water is absorbed.

Closed Thread