Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #6001
In Search of a Life

Diet dr pepper? Your teeth gonna rot
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:19 PM   #6002
I like Pie!

Pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions with crescent rolls. My wife is going to make me fat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150630_204746.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	110128  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:26 PM   #6003
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Diet dr pepper? Your teeth gonna rot
I quit it in December. I have about one a month now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:34 PM   #6004
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Do you own McDonalds?
No I work in the advertising and its related industries.

And I'm a slum lord too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:51 PM   #6005
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No I work in the advertising and its related industries.

I have to say the 2.50 campaign is quite effective.

Every day I run by McDonalds all I think is "huh! a DOUBLE cheeseburger AND fries for only 2.50."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #6006
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post

I have to say the 2.50 campaign is quite effective.

Every day I run by McDonalds all I think is "huh! a DOUBLE cheeseburger AND fries for only 2.50."
Hope they had the vents with the aromas wafting in the air onto the streets to stimulate you subliminally as well. Heh! Heh! Heh!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #6007
"You like to drink?"

Chicken breast drizzled in olive oil, pepper and steak seasoning baked in oven in a ****ed up bread tin over aluminum foil at 425F for 20 minutes a package of microwaveable Uncle Ben's brown rice.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #6008
Gimme My Berries Back!

Cilantro-Lime-Cumin Swordfish on the grill. From my Southern Cooking book. One of my favorite. That is butter with grated lime zest, lime juice, finely chopped cilantro with a pinch of cumin on top of the fish. I also rubbed minced fresh garlic and olive oil with salt and pepper on the fish before grilling or adding any of this butter. ( The flavors are great in this butter.)

Then I made grilled artichokes with lemon garlic butter to dip the leaves into.
These were par-boiled first then rubbed with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper before grilling.

I also made a rice pilaf but it was a disaster so I didn't take a picture of it.

Sauvignon blanc wine and/or cold icewater to drink.

We had fresh blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries with cream poured on them for dessert. I didn't. I was full. I was also hot and jumped in the pool instead.

My daughter was here for three of us tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CilLimeCuminSwordfish RS.png
Views:	127
Size:	423.9 KB
ID:	110134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grilled Artichokes.png
Views:	128
Size:	787.0 KB
ID:	110135  

Old 07-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #6009
I like Pie!

Quote:
Cilantro-Lime-Cumin Swordfish on the grill. From my Southern Cooking book. One of my favorite. That is butter with grated lime zest, lime juice, finely chopped cilantro with a pinch of cumin on top of the fish. I also rubbed minced fresh garlic and olive oil with salt and pepper on the fish before grilling or adding any of this butter. ( The flavors are great in this butter.)

Then I made grilled artichokes with lemon garlic butter to dip the leaves into.
These were par-boiled first then rubbed with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper before grilling.

I also made a rice pilaf but it was a disaster so I didn't take a picture of it.

Sauvignon blanc wine and/or cold icewater to drink.

We had fresh blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries with cream poured on them for dessert. I didn't. I was full. I was also hot and jumped in the pool instead.

My daughter was here for three of us tonight.

Does missing FMB give you night sweats?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:54 PM   #6010
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Does missing FMB give you night sweats?
Why do you ask that?

Old 07-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #6011
I like Pie!

Quote:
Why do you ask that?
Because you miss FMB? What did you read into that? and what are you wearing? Not that I'm interested in Pat's fans...

Old 07-01-2015, 08:16 PM   #6012
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Because you miss FMB? What did you read into that? and what are you wearing? Not that I'm interested in Pat's fans...
He hasn't been gone that long—yet. I don't know where I said that though.

I'm wearing a bathrobe and slippers while I dry off from the pool.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #6013
MFIC

Quote:

Buzz had a pool.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:41 PM   #6014
I like Pie!

Quote:

gonna need pics?

Old 07-01-2015, 08:43 PM   #6015
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Buzz had a pool.

Dude, how you been? missed you buddy...

Closed Thread