Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:26 AM   #961
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Andy's clock management didn't cost us the SB. Fisher's injury and Britt Reid's idiotic DUI cost us the SB.
Lots of things cost us the SB. Can’t lie, I was questioning the timeouts that allowed Bucs to get another score before half. Also he never really adjusted the game plan to shorter developing plays in game, when the OL was getting embarrassed. I love Andy, and everything he has brought to KC. But he’s not without faults. That said, I fully expect redemption in February!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:09 AM   #962
Veteran

I want to buy Coach Reid an all you can meal of cheese fries (with as much bacon as possible) Andy Reid rules
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-27-2021, 10:37 AM   #963
Veteran

Without Andy Reid the game of football would be different. One of the signs of an all time great.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 12:59 AM   #964
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I hate excuses but how could they have a female ref that named her kid after Tom Brady and say the refs are unbias? Why does Tom Brady get so many PI calls in his favor when the ball goes sailing 10 feet above uncatchable?

The fact they let the ref with kid named after Tom Brady ref the game still pisses me off.
About the officiating in the Super Bowl. I sorted the calls out into three categories

BAD

I thought the holding call on the interception was garbage. When you look at the replay, it seems like legal coverage. He is maintaining contact with the receiver, then he releases the receiver after he exits the five yard zone. When he puts his arms around the receiver again, Brady has released the football, meaning holding is not a penalty anymore. The pass being tipped negates PI. That interception should have stood.

IFFY

The first defensive holding call was suspect. He does grab him, but the receiver slips and this hold in no way causes the receiver to slip. I've seen similar grabbing not called.

I NEED RULE CLARIFICATION ON

The PI down the sideline, I am not sure about. The receiver and the defender get their feet tangled. This causes the defender to fall. This fall causes him to land on the receiver's legs, in turn causing him to fall. Is this a penalty? Or is it incidental tripping?

The last PI is unquestionably PI. He is cutting the receiver off without playing the ball. Is this pass catchable. In theory, yes. Mike Evans is very tall and has a high vertical leap. I don't see how he can do it unless, he jumps and spears the ball with one hands, which is almost impossible, but technically possible. Does this mean the ball was catchable.
dolphinsneu is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 01:11 AM   #965
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I want to buy Coach Reid an all you can meal of cheese fries (with as much bacon as possible) Andy Reid rules
you trying to kill the man?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-28-2021, 08:27 AM   #966
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu View Post
About the officiating in the Super Bowl. I sorted the calls out into three categories

BAD

I thought the holding call on the interception was garbage. When you look at the replay, it seems like legal coverage. He is maintaining contact with the receiver, then he releases the receiver after he exits the five yard zone. When he puts his arms around the receiver again, Brady has released the football, meaning holding is not a penalty anymore. The pass being tipped negates PI. That interception should have stood.

IFFY

The first defensive holding call was suspect. He does grab him, but the receiver slips and this hold in no way causes the receiver to slip. I've seen similar grabbing not called.

I NEED RULE CLARIFICATION ON

The PI down the sideline, I am not sure about. The receiver and the defender get their feet tangled. This causes the defender to fall. This fall causes him to land on the receiver's legs, in turn causing him to fall. Is this a penalty? Or is it incidental tripping?

The last PI is unquestionably PI. He is cutting the receiver off without playing the ball. Is this pass catchable. In theory, yes. Mike Evans is very tall and has a high vertical leap. I don't see how he can do it unless, he jumps and spears the ball with one hands, which is almost impossible, but technically possible. Does this mean the ball was catchable.
The bottom line is that if they want to make the game fair the standard for what is and isn't holding needs to be the same for O-linemen as it is for DBs. We all know how to parrot the phrase "there's a hold on every play" when it suites your team's needs, but it's not about that all all, its about the standard being the same.

I know, I know, how would that aid in the NFL having more scoring?!?!?!?!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2021, 10:58 AM   #967
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I want to buy Coach Reid a nice salad (with a light balsamic dressing)because I love him and want him to coach The Chiefs for a long time. Andy Reid rules
I fixed your post.

Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 12:35 PM   #968
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I fixed your post.

Let Andy be Andy, man.

If he were going to slim down permanently he would’ve done it by now.

I just stop worrying about it. Let him figure his own problems out
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2021, 12:59 PM   #969
Veteran

I would love to hit up Jack Stack with Andy. Burnt Ends, Cheezy Corn, Beans, Onion Rings and Fries with a Diet Coke to wash it all down.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-28-2021, 02:00 PM   #970
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
I would love to hit up Jack Stack with Andy. Burnt Ends, Cheezy Corn, Beans, Onion Rings and Fries with a Diet Coke to wash it all down.
Only the nastiest mother ****ers drink diet coke lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-28-2021, 09:21 PM   #971
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2021, 09:51 PM   #972
Banned!

Yeah, I don't want to see any Chief Fan idiot complaining about Andy or EB again.

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:16 PM   #973
I'll be back.

goat

Old 01-08-2022, 09:19 PM   #974
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, I don't want to see any Chief Fan idiot complaining about Andy or EB again.

I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps. But that could be part of the pre ordained NFL rigged game plan.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:22 PM   #975
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps.
This isn't even a reality anymore. Chiefs get 3-6 yards on these plays usually.