Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:08 PM   #151
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
This is quickly becoming more and more clear that this largely isn't even about vaccination. .
It never was.

And far too many people today only care about being on the winning side. The cost doesn't matter...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:09 PM   #152
Special Teams ACE!!!

The XFL is coming back. Hopkins can still play football if he doesn’t want the vaccine
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:09 PM   #153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
You aren't stopping an airborne virus. You aren't stopping the flu either. Covid isn't going anywhere...
I don't think the point is to stop cases. What the NFL wants to do is get enough players vaxxed so they don't feel pressured to care about cases anymore. It may seem unfair to punish the vaxxed to make this point but can you blame an owner for freaking out about a $20m man going out there with no vaccination?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:13 PM   #154
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It may seem unfair to punish the vaxxed to make this point but can you blame an owner for freaking out about a $20m man going out there with no vaccination?
Vaccination only stops the severity not the contraction. And do you honestly think pro athletes with 12 kids are being careful?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:14 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don't think the point is to stop cases. What the NFL wants to do is get enough players vaxxed so they don't feel pressured to care about cases anymore. It may seem unfair to punish the vaxxed to make this point but can you blame an owner for freaking out about a $20m man going out there with no vaccination?
Thing is, if this were ANY other issue but the current issue of vaccination, employers pressuring employees to do invasive things to protect profits, particularly when the employee pool has a racial component, would be argued very very very differently, with the current proponents being the putative passionate critics.

Think of the anger and passion in other situations when people complain about the disposability of black bodies in a capitalist system, or when they say 'I'm more than a product for your amusement.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:17 PM   #156
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Vaccination only stops the severity not the contraction. And do you honestly think pro athletes with 12 kids are being careful?...
I get that. Again, I am not saying anyone should care about vaccinated cases. I am saying owners and fans have reason to care about unvaccinated cases, which is why they are using vaccination thresholds and punishments to peer pressure the unvaxed to comply.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:23 PM   #157
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Thing is, if this were ANY other issue but the current issue of vaccination, employers pressuring employees to do invasive things to protect profits, particularly when the employee pool has a racial component, would be argued very very very differently, with the current proponents being the putative passionate critics.

Think of the anger and passion in other situations when people complain about the disposability of black bodies in a capitalist system, or when they say 'I'm more than a product for your amusement.'
I don't know how to answer that. I'm not saying there's an easy answer to "forcing" anyone to vaccinate. I'm just saying the employer is impacted too, as are the co-workers (who could lose money or their job), as are customers (who could get a shitty product or not get the product they need) so it's not entirely profit driven.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:24 PM   #158
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What kind of a ****ing asshole that is in close confines with teammates day in and day out...and DOESNT want to get vaccinated? I mean, this is just baffling. Back when I got my vaccination shots as a kid in like the early 90s I don't remember anyone giving any shits at all about vaccines.
Smallpox killed 500 MILLION people. But the majority of Americans don’t even know that disease or word. Why? We eliminated it through childhood vaccines.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:34 PM   #159
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Smallpox killed 500 MILLION people. But the majority of Americans don’t even know that disease or word. Why? We eliminated it through childhood vaccines.
This vaccine (the current one's) doesn't eliminate anything. That's much of the point - the complete difference between an effective vaccine and this one.

I'm not anti-pizza - I'm anti-dominoes. I'm not anti-beer - I'm anti-Coors...
Old 07-22-2021, 04:35 PM   #160
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I had every single vaccination that existed when I started kindergarten in 1971.

We all stood in a long line in the gym to wait our turn to get the Smallpox vaccine, which was administered with a gun that left a scar the size of a quarter, which is still visible on my arm, along with every other shot and "sugar cube" with a vaccine.

No one cried, no one refused - it was just a part of going to a public school Now, kids are vaccinated by their doctors and have to show their vaccination card before each and every school year and if they're not up to date, need to be vaccinated before the school year begins.

I'll never in a million years understand why this is a such a difficult process for millions upon millions of people and I really don't care. But the fact of the matter is that ALL of us who've been vaccinated are still at risk because the virus is mutating, just like every other virus, because people are "choosing" not to get the vaccine.

It ****ing sucks for the rest of us, regardless of the shape, size or color of the person who's refusing the vaccine.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:39 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
This vaccine (the current one's) doesn't eliminate anything. That's much of the point - the complete difference between an effective vaccine and this one.

I'm not anti-pizza - I'm anti-dominoes. I'm not anti-beer - I'm anti-Coors...
No vaccine is 100% effective and it's been public knowledge that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are somewhere around 90% effective, so there's a 10% chance that if you're exposed, you have may symptoms.

But 10% is a helluva lot better odds than 100% and if enough people aren't vaccinated soon, the current vaccine's protection will plunge due to the virus mutating, which is what we're seeing now.

This is a Grade A cluster****.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:43 PM   #162
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It ****ing sucks for the rest of us, regardless of the shape, size or color of the person who's refusing the vaccine.
The Pox vaccine WORKED. It prevented the illness.

This doesn't. It's not a cure. It only helps your body recognize and fight it faster. If every single human on earth had this vaccine it wouldn't prevent anything other than overall mortality.

My life is not as important as everyone else's freedom. Neither is yours. And it's not worth sacrificing the future for.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:45 PM   #163
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Since a bunch of people got banned in the Covid thread, I had almost forgotten how many dumbshits there are around.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:47 PM   #164
Supporter

Quote:
The Pox vaccine WORKED. It prevented the illness.

This doesn't. It's not a cure. It only helps your body recognize and fight it faster. If every single human on earth had this vaccine it wouldn't prevent anything other than overall mortality.

My life is not as important as everyone else's freedom. Neither is yours. And it's not worth sacrificing the future for.
Oh, good ****ing God.

My entire family, including my parents who are in their 70's, have been vaccinated without issue. The hundreds of millions who've received the vaccine haven't "sacrificed" anything.

This has nothing to do with "Freedom" for ****'s Sake, although I won't shed a single tear for any ****ing dipshit that chooses not to vaccinate, then dies from the virus.

Natural Selection at its finest.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:47 PM   #165
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
I'll skip over the lunacy of a vaccine being "not effective" because it's only 95% effective and prevents hospitalizations/deaths, but no one is being forced to do anything. No one's freedoms are being taken away, people are not tied to a table and given the vaccine against their will or being thrown in jail. Get a f'n grip.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote