Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2024, 10:06 AM  
In Search of a Life

Give me your ideal first 3 rounds

1. Adonai Mitchell - it's him or Worthy, but after signing Brown and cutting MVS, more size and a true X would be ideal.

2. Kiran Amegadjie - perfect guy to draft after signing a stop gap like Donovan Smith. This would probably allow Morris to be your replacement for Smith or Thuney.

3. Renardo Green - this feels like a sweet spot to draft Sneed's replacement. Green is underrated and would be a steal here.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-08-2024 at 10:12 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 10:02 PM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

1) Jordan Morgan
2) 'Tez Walker
3) Jaylen Wright

OT, WR, RB - ****ing load up. Defense is back largely intact, let's put this offense back on tilt.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:57 PM   #17
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Time to go all in and fix the LT issue.

1. Alt
2. Legette
3. Mason Smith
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:20 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If they want a tackle in the draft:

1. Tyler Guyton
2. Roman Wilson
3. Isaac Guerendo

If they decide they don’t want a tackle and re-sign Donovan Smith:

1. Xavier Worthy
2. Brandon Dorlus
3. Isaac Guerendo

I’d cum everywhere
Curious why you like Dorlus in the 2nd?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:40 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
If you want Dorlus, you will need to move up in the second - at least according to Daniel Jeremiah.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:28 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
If you want Dorlus, you will need to move up in the second - at least according to Daniel Jeremiah.
I understand DE is a premium but we've invested heavily and have more pressing needs, especially looking at Direckshuns 2025 focused thread.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:47 AM   #21
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He’s the most Spags esque DL available in rd 2 to me. However with Danna back I think DL isn’t going to be a priority until day 3 unless a DT like Michael Hall Jr is there at 64 and is just too good of a value to pass on
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:06 PM   #22
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
1) Jordan Morgan
2) 'Tez Walker
3) Jaylen Wright

OT, WR, RB - ****ing load up. Defense is back largely intact, let's put this offense back on tilt.
I had a couple of mocks that fell like this for me. I would be super excited for this to fall our way.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-11-2024, 08:34 PM   #23
Veteran

1) Amarius Mims (won't be there unless we trade up)
2) Ladd McConkey (won't be there unless we trade up)
3) Jaylen Wright
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:44 PM   #24
MVP

I'm significantly torn... which is why I haven't answered yet... and this usually is a basis for my "what I want" mock so... ugh.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:19 PM   #25
MVP

Alright... here's my answer...

1-16 WR Brian Thomas, Jr. - LSU - 6'3" 209
Trade: 1-32, 2-64, 2025 3rd f/TEN for 1-16
3-95 TE Jared Wiley - TCU - 6'6" 249
4-133 OT/G Delmar Glaze - Maryland - 6'4" 315

Giving you my first 3 picks since I'm trading away the 2nd rounder.

Going against all I believe in to get Pat a "hyper-elite" weapon.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:02 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Alright... here's my answer...

1-16 WR Brian Thomas, Jr. - LSU - 6'3" 209
Trade: 1-32, 2-64, 2025 3rd f/TEN for 1-16
3-95 TE Jared Wiley - TCU - 6'6" 249
4-133 OT/G Delmar Glaze - Maryland - 6'4" 315

Giving you my first 3 picks since I'm trading away the 2nd rounder.

Going against all I believe in to get Pat a "hyper-elite" weapon.
I am crushed by the buy-in to the BTJ hype, tbh. He might be "hyper-elite" someday.

IF:
He learns to run more than three routes
He learns to use his size effectively.
He cuts his drops in half.

That's a lot of big ifs for a trade-up deep into the first round. I would take him at 32. I might even move to 27 for him. But I have a hard time giving up that much capital for someone who requires so many ifs - particularly given the Chiefs problems developing WRs and my complete lack of faith in their WR coach.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:22 PM   #27
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah - there's just no way in the world I'm moving up to 16 for Brian Thomas. None.

Like you, I might take him at 32, but I'm not giving up a 2nd and then some to get up to 16 and grab him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:16 PM   #28
Veteran

Gotta say it's probably not the route I'd go either crow. BTJ at that cost doesn't seem worth it to me. I mean I could see it being worth it but like Nightfyre I've got too many questions at this point. Definitely a bold move!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:52 PM   #29
MVP

I'll offer an alternative BTJ trade for consideration:

#32 + #94 + 2025 3rd = #21 from MIA

Also spending #171 to move up in the 4th.

1. WR Brian Thomas Jr
2. RB Jonathan Brooks
3. {Traded}
4. DT T'Vondre Sweat

2 toys for Pat and 1 massive dbl team eater for Chris.

Hyper-Elite!

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 04-12-2024 at 08:00 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:02 AM   #30
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I just can’t see going up for a WR in this draft. For a LT, yes, sure.

Just too much depth.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.