Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2023, 01:41 PM  
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

2024 Tight End class

I don't have anything remarkable to talk about here but I wanted to talk about this guy and didn't see a TE thread.

Cade Stover, TE for Ohio State. I'm really impressed by him. I think I'd be willing to trade up in the 3rd or maybe even take him in the 2nd depending on how he tests.

He's just a really polished catcher, he's very physical. He's a little shorter than I like in a TE especially if he measures more like 6'2'' than the 6'4'' he's listed at. In either event, I think he's the guy I'm zoning in on in this draft since Bowers is a pipe dream.

Anybody have a guy out there they're particularly interested in that may be within range? If so, who and what round?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 10:33 AM   #76
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I saw a mock draft (CBS maybe?) that had KC selecting Bowers at 32.

It was possibly the dumbest mock draft I've ever seen from a "professional".
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:26 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Anyone watch TCU? What about Jared Wiley late?
He ain't going too late, probably.

I've moved him up into my 4th round set. Brugler thinks 3rd round.

Size/speed combos at the position are at a premium this year. I mean really, ideal guys are Johnson, Wiley, McLachlan, Reiman, and All...

Johnson has some legal shit in his duffle bag (assault, etc) and he's raw.
McLachlan is ****ing 25 already.
Reiman needs a lot of route work.
All is an injury report all on his own.

The rest are short or slow or both. The bulk of the class is at least a shade under 6'4". Oof.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:00 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

Sinnott is gonna be really good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:10 AM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Naw.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:01 PM   #80
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

2024 Tight End class

Zach Heins is still intriguing to me. Good size, good size, good hands.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:21 PM   #81
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Zach Heins is still intriguing to me. Good size, good size, good hands.
AND he has good size.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM   #82
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
AND he has good size.

lol. One was supposed to be speed.

But then I saw his pro day results and he ran a 5.0 40.

Umm. Yikes.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM   #83
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #84
sorta mod-ish

Andy and Patrick do love them a matchup problem at TE.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 12:48 AM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think so

What I like most about him is his progression year over year
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-17-2024, 05:58 AM   #86
DeadPunisher

With the signing of Smith Jr. I think I would see if I could snag Devin Culp in the 7th, or bring him in as a UDFA.

Unless they really love one specific guy, I think Irv Smith Jr. makes tight end less important in the draft.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-17-2024, 01:51 PM   #87
Veteran

I think some teams will look at Johnny Wilson, WR out of FSU as a Kyle Pitts type of TE. He needs to gain at least 10lbs but has the frame.

Go watch some of his highlights. Reminds me of Kelce in a lot of ways.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:04 PM   #88

You're about 2 months late to the party on that one, sir.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:13 PM   #89
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're about 2 months late to the party on that one, sir.
Ya I've just now started reading about TEs.

Do you think its possible for him to make the switch? He runs and catches very similar to the play stye of Kelce
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:19 PM   #90
Andy Reid Supporter

I really want this guy badly. He would be an awesome post Kelce
TE.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.