Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #2
MVP

cant do both?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:25 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Looks like we might be short has anybody asked DJ if he wants to participate?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:27 AM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Looks like we might be short has anybody asked DJ if he wants to participate?
I sent him a PM as well as htismaqe.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:23 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I sent him a PM as well as htismaqe.
Yeah, I'm in. I thought I made that clear. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Um....sure, I'll jump back in. I've inadvertently dug around more than I planned to for this draft anyway so I can half-ass a not completely embarrassing effort.

I guess I would qualify as a 'geezer' that hasn't selected as the Chiefs just yet, but I understand if I get bumped to the back after my absence.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:34 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Um....sure, I'll jump back in. I've inadvertently dug around more than I planned to for this draft anyway so I can half-ass a not completely embarrassing effort.

I guess I would qualify as a 'geezer' that hasn't selected as the Chiefs just yet, but I understand if I get bumped to the back after my absence.
You've never picked for them?

You'd be my choice for this year then.

I'm adding you to the list since you've been in this many times before.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:13 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

What! He's out for years and gets to come back and pick as the CHiefs. That's shit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:17 PM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

Mother****er hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him until Sunday? Does that seem fair?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Mother****er hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him until Sunday? Does that seem fair?
Yep
Old 03-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #11
Veteran

I have been trying to check the thread periodically to when we list our preferences on teams. Would it be too labor intensive if a PM went out to everyone when that time comes? And when that time comes, should we list four or five teams since there'll be duplicates in preferences across the board?
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:42 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
I have been trying to check the thread periodically to when we list our preferences on teams. Would it be too labor intensive if a PM went out to everyone when that time comes? And when that time comes, should we list four or five teams since there'll be duplicates in preferences across the board?
How about this? Mother****erJones has until 2:00pm central time on Sunday to claim his spot.

After that teams are up for grabs. Stick with the front half/back half rule again. We may have to have guys switch as well.

I'd say just go with your two teams. If you've got an old favorite like BossChief and Atlanta or me and Green Bay, we'll take that into account.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:46 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
How about this? Mother****erJones has until 2:00pm central time on Sunday to claim his spot.

After that teams are up for grabs. Stick with the front half/back half rule again. We may have to have guys switch as well.

I'd say just go with your two teams. If you've got an old favorite like BossChief and Atlanta or me and Green Bay, we'll take that into account.
Chiefs please
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:39 PM   #14
Veteran

Ill throw my name in for the Chiefs I love a challenge
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #15
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said 2:00 central, but I'm gonna be out the rest of the afternoon. If Mother****er really needed those extra 30 minutes to claim his spot when he hasn't signed on in weeks... well, sorry I guess.

We've had people take vacations during the mock before and it's worked out okay with backup owners and whatnot, so I'm just going to go in order of whoever claimed a spot on the wait list first.

Chief Northman and Chargem get the last two spots.

Chargem, you have the choice of leaving somebody in charge of your picks, or PMing the next owners for the upcoming picks you have while on vacation or... whatever, I guess. I'll leave it up to you. We might give you a team that doesn't have a first or second round pick just to alleviate that as well. I guess just don't pick the Raiders or any super busy team like that.

Start picking teams.