Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2020, 02:40 PM  
In Search of a Life

Official American Century Golf Championship (featuring Mahomes) thread

Starts at 4PM central on NBC Sports network.

The American Century Championship is being held at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course in beautiful Lake Tahoe on Friday. Patrick Mahomes, Stephen Curry, and Tony Romo are some of the biggest names in sports that will be competing for the championship.

You can see the tee times for both players and celebrities for the start of Friday’s tournament!

American Century Golf Tournament

When: Friday, July 8 – Sunday, July 12
Live Coverage: 5:00 p.m. ET
TV Channel: NBCSN
Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for free)
This will be the 31st annual tournament and this one is always a fun one because you get to see athletes and celebrities compete on a different level. After signing the biggest contract in NFL history, Patrick Mahomes gets to compete with Stephen Curry and others on the golf course and I’m sure there will be plenty of trash talk between the athletes and celebrities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usa...tv-channel/amp
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:18 PM   #61
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I wish they would show more of the celebs than the same 8-9 golfers

They show Mahomes & Kelce a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:21 PM   #62
I’m a Mahomo!

I love watching Paige Spiranac play golf.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:00 PM   #63
I’m a Mahomo!

Official American Century Golf Championship (featuring Mahomes) thread

Mulder choked.

Playoff

Old 07-10-2022, 04:02 PM   #64
Fight, build, win!

Wonder if Romo chokes in golf like he did for the Cowgirls.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:20 PM   #65
I’m a Mahomo!

Let’s try it again.

Old 07-10-2022, 04:20 PM   #66
sorta mod-ish

Paige Spiranac, you say? Never heard of her until now. I am now glad I've heard of her.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 04:38 PM   #67
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Wonder if Romo chokes in golf like he did for the Cowgirls.

Nope

Old 07-10-2022, 04:41 PM   #68
Fight, build, win!

I didn't know he had won this two other times. Better golfer than a QB I guess.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:49 PM   #69
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Paige Spiranac, you say? Never heard of her until now. I am now glad I've heard of her.

She was amazing to watch this week.

Old 07-10-2022, 04:49 PM   #70
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Yep Mahomes is over there sinking three pointers and we're watching Annika Sorrenstam for...reasons?
I cannot believe the best woman golfer of all time can't beat the male celebs at 6700 yards...that plays like 6350 since its in the mountains. I would not have expected that. Shes only 51.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2022, 05:07 PM   #71
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I didn't know he had won this two other times. Better golfer than a QB I guess.
He was probably a top 5 QB in the league when actually healthy, so that isn't exactly true.

Excellent golfer though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2022, 05:08 PM   #72
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I cannot believe the best woman golfer of all time can't beat the male celebs at 6700 yards...that plays like 6350 since its in the mountains. I would not have expected that. Shes only 51.
A bit surprising but Romo (and the other good ones) are probably out driving her by over 100 yards every time.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:23 PM   #73
I’m a Mahomo!

Travis Kelce getting heckled by a Raiders’ fan on 18.

“I tell Raiders fans all the time, I love them. I love seeing them because I know I’m getting a dub and 200 yards.”

Old 07-10-2022, 07:01 PM   #74
Fight, build, win!

One of NBC roving reporters interviewed Anna on the course yesterday. He called her the greatest golfer of all time with no reference to any tour men's or woman's. Anna was embarrassed shook her head no and waved him away. She knows who she is one of the greatest women golfer. She seems like a great lady who is happy being a mother now and probably golf's very little now days.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2022, 07:04 PM   #75
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Travis Kelce getting heckled by a Raiders’ fan on 18.

“I tell Raiders fans all the time, I love them. I love seeing them because I know I’m getting a dub and 200 yards.”

Yep and Curry was heckled quite a bit too. They are just jealous because they aren't them.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk