Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2020, 06:32 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Countdown to NFL draft

Something to look forward to April 23rd

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-03-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #121
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Explain to me how my 80 dollar a month internet plan can handle 20 devices running at once....yet an NFL head coaches can't handle 2 Ipads.....I can stream shit in like 7 different rooms including gaming and downloading shit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #122
Hockey Town

Look at this, this is why I question shit like that...

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 25 ms
Server: Chicago, IL
Your Internet speed is very fast

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

So you are telling me dudes who make millions have internet that can't handle 3 things at once...right..this speed is on wireless...if I was wired up I'd be at like 270..

I think this is teams that feel unprepared, namely the ones with bad GM's/coaches that make a lot of bad decisions pining to get the draft pushed back so they are promoting this.

Last edited by Mecca; 04-20-2020 at 03:36 PM..
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #123
Hockey Town

I once wanted to see if I could saturate my 270mb connection so I turned on a bunch of computers and tablets. I gave up when I had 7 HD videos running and got to 25mb. Either A) those kids were using their ipads to download dozens of torrents each or B) that coach has 137 kids or C) his internet and/or wifi is shit. If I had to guess I would say that he probably has a 1gb internet connection running 802.11a from a router in the far corner of the basement.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I once wanted to see if I could saturate my 270mb connection so I turned on a bunch of computers and tablets. I gave up when I had 7 HD videos running and got to 25mb. Either A) those kids were using their ipads to download dozens of torrents each or B) that coach has 137 kids or C) his internet and/or wifi is shit. If I had to guess I would say that he probably has a 1gb internet connection running 802.11a from a router in the far corner of the basement.
You would think the last couple weeks would have had the teams tech support staff in to upgrade/check everything. That or the HC does not have much say and they did not care if he got dropped.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #125
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
You would think the last couple weeks would have had the teams tech support staff in to upgrade/check everything.
It's why I don't believe it, you can't tell me guys who make millions have this problem. I think it's teams that don't want to draft this way and want more info trying to buy time.

That or we have idiotic people that don't realize, if you live in a mansion sized house, you probably need to have new equipment, likely more than 1 router, extenders, and if you make millions you're home office should be hard wired, you can spend the extra couple hundred bucks to have it done.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:57 PM   #126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's why I don't believe it, you can't tell me guys who make millions have this problem. I think it's teams that don't want to draft this way and want more info trying to buy time.

That or we have idiotic people that don't realize, if you live in a mansion sized house, you probably need to have new equipment, likely more than 1 router, extenders, and if you make millions you're home office should be hard wired, you can spend the extra couple hundred bucks to have it done.
It is not like the teams decision makers were ever in person for the drafts. The only difference is 1) your cutting out the middle men running the pick to the podium. and 2) the 3-4 people having some input are not together in the same room. (Which seems stupid I would have allowed them a little more flexibility then each to be in their home with a camera guy and tech guy)

But no way do they push this back.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2020, 04:17 PM   #127
I’m a Mahomo!

1989 NFL draft on ESPN2 at 7pm CDT

For those too young. DT was drafted.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 04:54 PM   #128
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:03 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

How can the WNBA figure out the online draft but not the NFL?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:39 PM   #130
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

It’s astounding to me that an enormous enterprise like the NFL can’t figure this out.

Any decent IT group should be able to pull it off.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 06:16 PM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It’s astounding to me that an enormous enterprise like the NFL can’t figure this out.

Any decent IT group should be able to pull it off.
I’m sure it’ll be fine and the people complaining are the ones that have been complaining from the start. You just knew somebody would leak that the mock was a disaster because they’re still butthurt about the whole thing. Sounds like Elway was actually pretty reasonable about it. Said there was 2.5 minutes of issues at the start and then smooth sailing.

They’re just like those guys in your fantasy league that constantly bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:58 AM   #132
Fish are scared of me

Elway getting ready for draft

Sets bourbon and coke down

Puts paper in fax face up.

Mashs the start button but forgets to dial number first.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 04:47 AM   #133
Plays to win the game!

If you’re going to trade Chris Jones why not trade him for the #2 or #3 pick plus 32, then turn around and trade that #2 or #3 pick so someone moves up for a QB that they want, and you can get an extra first next year and an extra 3rd or something, move back a couple spots and hopefully get Okudah, Simmons, Derrick Brown, or any of the tackles or Wide Receivers. If Veach can trade down so someone can get Tua, and then maybe trade down again so someone can get another position that is experiencing a run on. I know it’s a pipe dream but if anyone can maximize that pick for KC it’s Veach. If you trade back twice by some miracle you might still have a chance at Ruggs for Reid, get multiple picks in return for Chris Jones, and create cap space while getting Jones to the NFC with the Lions or the Redskins?
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2020, 05:47 AM   #134
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m sure it’ll be fine and the people complaining are the ones that have been complaining from the start. You just knew somebody would leak that the mock was a disaster because they’re still butthurt about the whole thing. Sounds like Elway was actually pretty reasonable about it. Said there was 2.5 minutes of issues at the start and then smooth sailing.

They’re just like those guys in your fantasy league that constantly bitch.

Jesus, that’s a sore subject at the moment. Trying to develop a plan for an auction league that needs 8 hours to draft, doing it virtually, with a bunch of people with different work shifts.

But it’s good we didn’t draft in person as planned... one league member had COVID on draft day and didn’t know it yet (symptoms blew up the following week).

Close call.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:28 AM   #135
Dazed and Confused

It's almost here....
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.