Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2024, 12:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Jason Kelce Retires

Press conference is going live now. Travis and both parents are in attendance.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:24 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I tried to watch, but I couldn't make it farther than a few minutes.

I don't know why, but things like this, seeing someone I like, being so torn up, and emotional, makes me emotional. I just couldn't keep watching.

I know he is probably going to a Fox studio show, because of the NFC, but I wish he would join ESPN or FS1.

Man, wouldn't he be a great addition to First Things First? Hopefully we would never have to see or listen to the human equivalent of white milk, known as Mangini, ever again. Unfortunately, apparently Nick and Mangini are so close they watched the SB together.
Networks changed last year. They all cover both conferences now.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:53 PM   #62
Inmem 2.0

Favorite non Chiefs player and I bet alot of other people would say the same
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 08:55 PM   #63
Suupraa Geniuuusss

First ballot Hofer. One of the very best to ever play the position. One of the very best football players in NFL history. And a truly awesome human being. Damn, I'm going to miss watching him play.

Congratulations on a fantastic career, Jason. We're all going to miss seeing you on the field, sir.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:10 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

Football is about the only sport that once your competitive time is over, whether that be HS, College or at a Pro level, you are done. You can never truly play the game again. YOu can play flag, but it's not even close. Most other sports, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, volleyball, even wrestling and track you can compete with a similar structure. It was one of the saddest days in my life when I was done playing in college.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:32 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I know he is probably going to a Fox studio show, because of the NFC, but I wish he would join ESPN or FS1.
I wouldn't be surprised if CBS tried to get him for their pregame show, apparently the only guy they still have under contract is James Brown.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:33 PM   #66
Starter

I feel bad that the dude couldn’t have gotten another ring a year when we weren’t there.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:06 PM   #67
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

He seems really sad about something.

If it's about retirement, can't he come and play for the Chiefs for a season or two?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:15 PM   #68
The pizza king of kansas

I got neg rep for a funny joke about Jason for real?
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:40 PM   #69
MER

Unless it was from someone like Rain Man, consider it a permanent reminder that someone is a lil bitch.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote