Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2023, 11:16 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

Pats shopping Mac Jones?

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...vailable-trade

It's unclear which teams Belichick has contacted about trading Jones, but Florio listed the Las Vegas Raiders, Houston Texans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Commanders as "potential destinations," noting Josh McDaniels' Raiders as a team to "keep watching."
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:30 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
But the problem is that Belishit hasn't developed an offensive coach in years. All of his OCs have been re-hires ever since O'Brien left to go coach the Texans.

You'd think a guy who is constantly getting his coaching staff picked over by dumbass reerun teams would work harder to put trust in his position coaches. But instead, all he can do is commit to re-hiring the guys who were epic failures in other situations. And in the case of last year, he hated his offensive position coaches so goddamn much he put a DC and a ST coordinator in "joint" charge of the offense.

Andy Reid went through this kind of weird ass trip in Philly when he promoted his OL coach to DC that one year. He scrapped that plan and only lasted one more season in that town.

This is the end of Belichick. He's done after this season.
OBrien is a competent coach. He might buy Belicheat a little time until he does dumb shit like trading back 500 times and not drafting until the 5th or picking a slow linebacker in the first or something Cheatriotish.

But Belicheat managed to find a disgraced Cheatriot ****bag that is actually competent in a limited capacity.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:32 AM   #47
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I don't think this rumor is true. He'd have been picked up by now if it were.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:44 AM   #48
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I mean..

Raiders get:
Mac Jones

Pats get:

That gives Mac Jones a 2nd round value.
As a person that hates the Raiders (and finds the Patriots merely an irrelevant anachronism at this point) please please please make this happen.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:45 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So they have Garrapolo and Hoyer...and they want Jones too? Why are they trying to corner the market on mediocre to bad QBs?
Ryan Mallet hasn't stepped away from his phone in 3 months.

He knows this is his time to shine...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
We barely lived through a horrid case of the paidstriot way. We are now immune to their bullshit.
There are still a couple Patriots fans who occasionally stick their stupid heads up to say something patronizing.

Fortunately I think they've mostly been brow-beaten into submission at this point. There's obviously Asterisk but he wasn't the only one. That one dipshit SteveGroganFan guy was always good for some mindless truism cast as insightful patriot way condescension.

Man I'm glad those guys are irrelevant again.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:57 AM   #51
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ryan Mallet hasn't stepped away from his phone in 3 months.

He knows this is his time to shine...
That kid is such an idiot. I've talked to him.

I know TISD paid his daddy enough to move in district they didn't live in the hood, but you'd never know it by talking to him.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:00 AM   #52
I'll be back.

someone is about to get the next matt cassel for pennies on the dollar!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:09 AM   #53
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
There are still a couple Patriots fans who occasionally stick their stupid heads up to say something patronizing.

Fortunately I think they've mostly been brow-beaten into submission at this point. There's obviously Asterisk but he wasn't the only one. That one dipshit SteveGroganFan guy was always good for some mindless truism cast as insightful patriot way condescension.

Man I'm glad those guys are irrelevant again.
One day our asses will be brow-beaten into submission and irrelevancy. I hope it's a long time from now. Like 20 years sounds good to me.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:11 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
As a person that hates the Raiders (and finds the Patriots merely an irrelevant anachronism at this point) please please please make this happen.
DJ,

I thought we were pals.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:16 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
One day our asses will be brow-beaten into submission and irrelevancy. I hope it's a long time from now. Like 20 years sounds good to me.
I don't go on Bears or Colts fan forums and tell them they're idiots for not recognizing the greatness of Ryan Pace or Chris Ballard.

Imma be alright...
Old 04-05-2023, 11:17 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
DJ,

I thought we were pals.
Everybody gotta take a whupin' sometimes...
Old 04-05-2023, 11:19 AM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Everybody gotta take a whupin' sometimes...
Well, I didn't want McDoofus.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 11:30 AM   #58
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Serious question: how did Mac jones post the numbers he did in college, and then continue to post near-top-10 QBR/Passer Rating stats with no weapons in 2021? Did he just get lucky, or does he actually have some talent?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:36 AM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Serious question: how did Mac jones post the numbers he did in college, and then continue to post near-top-10 QBR/Passer Rating stats with no weapons in 2021? Did he just get lucky, or does he actually have some talent?
He can stand in the pocket and throw accurately.

He cannot create.

So if you hire a DC to call high school plays, he’s going to look bad.

I don’t know how much there wasn’t any film on him or his capacity to read defenses or understand protections or running game concepts. But he’s not Palko out there.

My opinion is he can develop into a Tannehill Cousins type. A guy you can win with but not because of.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 11:41 AM   #60
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I do root for Andy Reid tree guys to succeed (most of the time, unless they coach an especially shitty franchise or are playing the Chiefs) but I've never said to my Bears fan friends, "Okay, listen up you jackholes. You know nothing about football because your team doesn't have any success. You've got a guy who comes from a tree of excellence, so let me tell you all about how he's going to fix your ass backwards ways..."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.