Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:49 AM   #1036
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop111 View Post
The Bucs are going to struggle mightily to deal with Tyreek Hill, who torched their DB's in the regular season game. Expect to see mostly 4-Man rush schemes by the Bucs and some bracket/double-team coverages on Hill.

Check out my review of Hill's explosive regular-season performance against the Bucs, during KC's 27-24 win.
Search YouTube for "Super Bowl Preview 1: The Chiefs Unstoppable Weapon - Tyreek Hill"
That was actually a very good video. Worth the watch. Little over 5 minutes.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:48 AM   #1037
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
Will you be here to eat crow when PM gets sacked 4 times and throws some picks?
The real question is will this troll show up after the Chiefs win?

I still think my idea of making them publicly post their email address so that we can at least give back a little after we win is a great one.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:56 AM   #1038
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
Oh look, another “real fan” who signed up in the AFC championship year under PM. And no, I don’t think KC is trash, or that keeping PM in the pocket will...... what are the two other things, cupcake? Did your brain run out of steam again?

Again, leave your fantasies out of football discussion. Plenty of time left this evening for you to be fisted. I’d suggest you try another forum though. Good luck!
Why do you assume that someone who signed up here in the AFC Championship year became a fan then and not before that? Yet you get mad when people assume since you just signed up here that you're just a bandwagon Bucs or Brady fan. Sounds a little hypocritical to me.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #1039
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop111 View Post
Check out my review of Hill's explosive regular-season performance against the Bucs, during KC's 27-24 win.
Search YouTube for "Super Bowl Preview 1: The Chiefs Unstoppable Weapon - Tyreek Hill"
Good little video, you have a radio voice Chop.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:01 AM   #1040
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Well guys, we're screwed. 98 rock, a local radio station, just had a psychic on who said the bucs would be winning the game. May as well not even show up. Have a great off-season...
Guess I'll just watch the rerun of SB 54 on Sunday night.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:02 AM   #1041
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Old 02-01-2021, 10:18 AM   #1042
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yup.

Also, that disaster happened on our own field. I’m sure Mahomes would love to return the favor.

Despite outplaying Brady in practically every stat that matters, Brady still had the nerve to come to the locker room and give Mahomes the “Big brother, little brother speech” after the game. Arrogant piece of shit.

I bet it still eats at Mahomes when he thinks about the media gushing over Brady after that game, despite Mahomes being so much better.

Time to destroy the Buccaneers and send a message.
You know, as much as I'm sick of Brady and want to vanquish this guy to retirement, I don't view that incident the way you describe. I actually gained some respect for the guy. I don't believe he does that for just anybody. My impression was that he saw Mahomes's greatness and was actually doing a nice thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:28 AM   #1043
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Well guys, we're screwed. 98 rock, a local radio station, just had a psychic on who said the bucs would be winning the game. May as well not even show up. Have a great off-season...
LOL
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #1044
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You know, as much as I'm sick of Brady and want to vanquish this guy to retirement, I don't view that incident the way you describe. I actually gained some respect for the guy. I don't believe he does that for just anybody. My impression was that he saw Mahomes's greatness and was actually doing a nice thing.
Yep. Unlike a lot of fans who are so quick to call opposing athletes "trash" from their couch and nitpick every little weakness, I'm sure the vast majority of athletes respect the hell out of the talent around them (of course, perhaps not the attitudes and egos and what not), while being able to fully accept and admire the greatness of others.

And Brady of course does show more of a whiny and entitled attitude on the field, so we assume he's incapable of being human... but, end of the day, he knows he's set the bar incredibly high for other QBs and he also knows if anyone can reach or exceed his success, it's Mahomes. And I'm sure Brady also remembers older QBs doing the same when he was in his early-mid 20s and what meant the most, and perhaps what he didn't listen to at the time. There was probably some kind of parent/kid aspect to it, too, in a "what I wish I knew 20 years earlier" kind of way.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:44 AM   #1045
MVP

At the end of Inside the NFL, Spags gives Josh Allen a pep talk. After the game
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:50 AM   #1046
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
At the end of Inside the NFL, Spags gives Josh Allen a pep talk. After the game
He was probably just telling him he’s not in Mahomes stratosphere, and never will be.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:31 AM   #1047
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

TAMPA INJURY UPDATE

Lavonte David (hamstring issues) was speaking to the media today about how much he's looking forward to playing..so it looks like he's gonna be out there even if those strings are delicate.

The big news is Ariens just said "it's too early to tell" whether Winfield (high ankle sprain) , Brown (knee) and Whitehead (shoulder) will be back for the game.

Injury reports in the next few days are going to be very revealing. Right now Whitehead and Brown look doubtful. Either way imo we'll either be facing a back-up safety or a banged up safety duo and LB. And all of these players will be located in the middle of the field.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:54 AM   #1048
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:57 AM   #1049
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
DESTROY!!!!!!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:59 AM   #1050
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.