Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:30 PM   #2026
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
dont bring that crap in here, either
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:34 PM   #2027
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
dont bring that crap in here, either

WTF are you talking about? Someone asked about Carol, I answered. Nothing said about anyone other than Melissa McBride.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:11 PM   #2028
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Don't bring that shit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?
Sweet Jesus you are up ****ing tight. Good thing you're not a mod. Wasn't trying to make anything a Kate thread and I'm pretty sure we're open to say what we want. You're always over the top defensive. Wow!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:40 PM   #2029
Because I can

Speaking of Carol, I picked up the Carol knife for a friend's birthday.

10 bucks at budk.
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:18 AM   #2030
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

this article made me chuckle....they're deafer than ****....hahahaha

This Walking Dead Theory Explains the 1 Thing You Never Realized Was a Problem

There have been a lot of devastating moments on The Walking Dead, and the fact that most of them are related to death shouldn't come as a surprise. What is a little perplexing, though, is how many of these deaths seem to be almost accidental. Have you ever wondered how the walkers manage to sneak up on so many unsuspecting victims? We've seen it tons of times: so-and-so is out in the forest when suddenly a walker is gnawing at their neck. Walkers are noisy, and constantly making that awful, raspy moaning sound. So, how is this possible?

As luck would have it, one very ponderous Reddit user has offered a pretty plausible answer: all the characters are partially, if not completely, deaf. According to the theory that breaks it down, there's a pretty obvious cause.

In The Walking Dead, walkers can get so close unnoticed because the main characters are all suffering from a large amount of hearing loss from repeatedly firing off guns without hearing protection. Rick went mostly deaf in that tank in Atlanta, everyone else had a similar experience off camera. Now they don't even flinch when a gun goes off, they're all deafer than ****, stomping through the woods, yelling at each other constantly. That's why they keep attracting walkers, they have no clue how loud they're being.

Other Reddit users were quick to weigh in, noting how detrimental gunshots can be to the ears, especially in jail cells and other confined spaces. So, there you have it! Now we can go into the heartbreaking season six finale knowing that, when Negan finally makes his debut, the crew probably won't hear him coming.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-Deaf-40604406
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:52 AM   #2031
Banned

I watched the episode again tonight and was struck by the musical score. Best one of the whole series. It really intensified things and was dark.

Might be my favorite episode.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:01 AM   #2032
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
this article made me chuckle....they're deafer than ****....hahahaha

This Walking Dead Theory Explains the 1 Thing You Never Realized Was a Problem

There have been a lot of devastating moments on The Walking Dead, and the fact that most of them are related to death shouldn't come as a surprise. What is a little perplexing, though, is how many of these deaths seem to be almost accidental. Have you ever wondered how the walkers manage to sneak up on so many unsuspecting victims? We've seen it tons of times: so-and-so is out in the forest when suddenly a walker is gnawing at their neck. Walkers are noisy, and constantly making that awful, raspy moaning sound. So, how is this possible?

As luck would have it, one very ponderous Reddit user has offered a pretty plausible answer: all the characters are partially, if not completely, deaf. According to the theory that breaks it down, there's a pretty obvious cause.

In The Walking Dead, walkers can get so close unnoticed because the main characters are all suffering from a large amount of hearing loss from repeatedly firing off guns without hearing protection. Rick went mostly deaf in that tank in Atlanta, everyone else had a similar experience off camera. Now they don't even flinch when a gun goes off, they're all deafer than ****, stomping through the woods, yelling at each other constantly. That's why they keep attracting walkers, they have no clue how loud they're being.

Other Reddit users were quick to weigh in, noting how detrimental gunshots can be to the ears, especially in jail cells and other confined spaces. So, there you have it! Now we can go into the heartbreaking season six finale knowing that, when Negan finally makes his debut, the crew probably won't hear him coming.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-Deaf-40604406

hah! plus the smell of rotted flesh/meat. they're all nose-deaf too!!! poor living bastards!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:33 AM   #2033
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
hah! plus the smell of rotted flesh/meat. they're all nose-deaf too!!! poor living bastards!!!

Don't laugh at the nasally challenged! Anosmia is real!!!
Old 03-19-2016, 05:38 PM   #2034
There's always next year.

You know how you get that feeling when you are in a large area and you feel like someone else is there and you go down the hallway and there is the janitor and you are like "I must be psychic?" I wonder if that works with walkers.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2016, 05:39 PM   #2035
There's always next year.

Quote:
Don't laugh at the nasally challenged! Anosmia is real!!!
I wish my wife had that, then I could cut out my weekly shower.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #2036
MVP

Holy shit
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #2037
Wish I had something clever...

Pretty good episode so far.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #2038
MVP

How was Dwight walking after that?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2016, 08:04 PM   #2039
Banned

LOL
Spoiler!
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-20-2016, 08:16 PM   #2040
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
How was Dwight walking after that?
Yeah... face burnt now dick bit.....not a fun life...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.