Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2019, 03:00 AM  
Unsparing

Welcome back Dane.

Okay so here's the deal:

First, welcome back to the forum. I pretty much figured you weren't going to stay gone for long, I mean how could you? There's way too much going on.

Secondly, I don't recall where we were at in our ongoing tumultuous relationship when you last split, so I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any affronts to your person and hopefully we can get this latest stint in the joint off to a good foot.

Finally, I'm a bigger prick than ever and that has more to do with one third of the current mod team being completely useless than it does with anything you may say or do, so don't let my cold pricklies rub you the wrong way friend.

Here's to a warm fuzzy, and welcome back.

Your pal,

Sweets.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:17 AM   #16
pie is never free

I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

If true I welcome him back, Dane brings a potent mix of attributes to the board
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:33 AM   #17
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

Right?!? Out of all the seasons...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:40 AM   #18
Hey Teacher!

**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:00 AM   #19
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:06 AM   #20
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
**** Dane McCloud

Canuck wants a war.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #21
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:15 AM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
**** Dane McCloud

Exactly, he is a sociopath. If you disagree with his opinions, (copied and pasted straight from USA Today), he goes off the rails. I can't believe there are so many Dane ass kissers on here.

Going to be a great season- we don't need this negative asshole making every thread into a vendetta shit show.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:28 AM   #23
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Either post the pic of your Best Buy receipt or GTFO
I heard it from someone when i was at Shoe Carnival, asshole. They were having a BOGO sale on Skechers.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:31 AM   #24
Andy Reid Supporter

Dane is a great poster who was awesome to interact with.

If Dane bothers you too much, you need to do 2 things:

1. Put him in ignore
2. Quit being a pussy who gets flustered at people you don’t know on the Internet
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:49 AM   #25
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.
Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:54 AM   #26
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.
And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft. He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Love me sum Dane. Glad hes back
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:06 AM   #28
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft. He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.
No, he claimed to me that Mahomes was the only QB prospect that he liked coming out that year. Now whether that is true or not, and he was actually on the Mahomes train well before the draft I couldn't say.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:22 AM   #29
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
**** Dane McCloud

Agreed. But I don't think anyone should be banned. He's one of my least favorite people on Chiefsplanet but when he's not being a raging dickhead he can provide some reasonable sports talk.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:32 AM   #30
Mod Team

Quote:
**** Dane McCloud

Shut the **** up you worthless Canadian twat.

You were a terrible poster during the Royals runs. Just a tremendous blowhard, piece of shit.

Dane is 1000% the man and poster you are.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote