Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
So you are saying Hootie was being typical Hootie?

Again no shocking info there.

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.
Considering his history, I would imagine that "just being Hootie" is ground for a banning here.

Besides that, why did Hootie choose to create this thread at all?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #3
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.
I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.
And now I know about the Chiefs planet Facebook page. Damn hootie was good for something after all.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:08 AM   #5
Diablo Negro

Quote:

You really would have to be involved in this the last few weeks to understand it.

And we all basically donated $100 to have fun with this. Hootie turned it into a ****ing train wreck and frankly killed the fun completely with his arrogant schizophrenic bullshit.

But the deal is, from the start we decided the venture would be run by group thought not by a single entity and we handled it accordingly.

My prediction about him getting banned had to do with his reaction to this happening which was clear as day last week he was going to occur.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread