Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:11 AM   #5221
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Just saw today my car got voted to be the cover pic for Chevy Nova Nation FB Page.

Thats pretty cool considering there are 47K+ members.
Beautiful car! The member on the left with the silver chevy II doing a wheelie is one of my best friends, i'm a member of that group as well. I have a blue 67, no where near as clean as yours, props.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	117796659_3569423279748595_4075896519928649040_n.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	123514  
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:18 AM   #5222
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Beautiful car! The member on the left with the silver chevy II doing a wheelie is one of my best friends, i'm a member of that group as well. I have a blue 67, no where near as clean as yours, props.
I know Chris pretty well, have been to his old house a few times, in fact I believe I have seen your car before. Are you in Jay?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:01 AM   #5223
MVP

Quote:
I know Chris pretty well, have been to his old house a few times, in fact I believe I have seen your car before. Are you in Jay?
Pryor actually, i had it at his old house a few times.

Edit: i think we were both there for Jay cruise night two ish years ago?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:33 PM   #5224
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Pryor actually, i had it at his old house a few times.

Edit: i think we were both there for Jay cruise night two ish years ago?
Yup, small world.

Yea I'm the dumbass who broke his car leaving Chris's house.

Tore the panhard bar off the frame rail and did some other minor damage that got worse. Ended up putting new frame rails in it and widening the tubs another 3" or so.

Its actually getting some paint fixed and all new clear coat right now.

Here is a pic of our cars I took that day. Wish I could have made the cruise, turned out to be a shitty expensive day.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:36 PM   #5225
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I ****ing love your car man. It's so awesome.

I can't recall if you've restored the inside too?
Yes its done but I'm still planning on replacing the seats, they are alright but cheap and you slide around too easy.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:39 PM   #5226
Mod Team

Quote:
Yes its done but I'm still planning on replacing the seats, they are alright but cheap and you slide around too easy.

That’s so cool man. Very nice.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:15 PM   #5227
Supporter

Quote:

Dude. That looks ****ing awesome.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:33 PM   #5228
MVP

My dad and i picked up our next project today. He turned me onto these things, and ive been trying to buy one on the north side of my little town for about 15 years now. I was doing some side work (im an electrician) and saw the old FJ at what looked like a crack house. I never saw anyone there and it doesn't look like the kind of place you walk up to and knock on the door. But we got lucky and my dad was hauling clay gravel from his pit to a nearby house and saw an old hippy outside and got some info on it. The guys wife called yesterday and we picked it up today. I'm not sure how far we will go with restoring it, but its god solid floor pans, the engine appears original and its an original new mexico vehicle. It's been in Oklahoma for 13 years and hasn't run for the last 6. Unfortunately the window was also down for that 6.

**edit** My computer is being a pos right now. Ill have to put pictures up later.
Old 12-19-2021, 10:20 PM   #5229
MVP

Maybe
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	77EBFCF4-C2E5-4B04-BE09-80640941B189.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	123579  
Old 12-19-2021, 10:23 PM   #5230
MVP

We don’t have a trailer winch so we used the ol reliable Honda and it’s winch lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	76D45269-BC83-4A30-98D2-C58EA532905C.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	123580   Click image for larger version

Name:	EA1D76B1-AA56-430E-9D83-E762FE3A9C3B.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	638.0 KB
ID:	123581   Click image for larger version

Name:	624D1504-94D1-4561-AF02-AE9E6BE31D7D.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	408.0 KB
ID:	123582  
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 10:24 PM   #5231
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
We don’t have a trailer winch so we used the ol reliable Honda and it’s winch lol
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 08:43 AM   #5232
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Nice, and with a hard top. Sweet find.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 10:25 AM   #5233
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Maybe
Keep posting your progress......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-20-2021, 10:58 AM   #5234
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Those are cool, a good friend of mine has 2 of them.

FYI I think you can put an HEI distributor in those pretty easy.
Old 12-20-2021, 11:21 AM   #5235
MVP

Quote:
Those are cool, a good friend of mine has 2 of them.

FYI I think you can put an HEI distributor in those pretty easy.
Thats good to know. My dad txt me after i left and said it ran for a minute off a shot of ether, but he could smell the awful gas. Might get it running on good gas tonight if i have time.

It came with two hard doors too that are green. I want to try to see if the original paint can be saved at all. I thought the corner windows were cracked and taped together but after getting it home its just shitty tint squares put on from the early 90s and theyre in great shape, so that was a relief.