Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2021, 10:08 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
What test do you run? Mine is a Cyp/Prop 200/5.
Cyp 200mg/ml. Brand varies month to month, it's been a rotation of Pfizer, Hikma and Perrigo. For my blasts I just up it from 100mg e4d to 200 e4d and add in 200mg of bayer primo 200mg e4d. I handle primo and masteron very well in low doses, SHBG and estradiol shift to the higher end of the limit and lipids don't get all out of whack. I've never been one of those guys that run stupid dosages of anything.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Cyp 200mg/ml. Brand varies month to month, it's been a rotation of Pfizer, Hikma and Perrigo. For my blasts I just up it from 100mg e4d to 200 e4d and add in 200mg of bayer primo 200mg e4d. I handle primo and masteron very well in low doses, SHBG and estradiol shift to the higher end of the limit and lipids don't get all out of whack. I've never been one of those guys that run stupid dosages of anything.
You found legit primo? Premixed or you brew your own?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:12 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You found legit primo? Premixed or you brew your own?
It's bayer pharm. I don't do underground. Everything I get is from a urologist
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-15-2021, 08:15 PM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
It's bayer pharm. I don't do underground. Everything I get is from a urologist
Wow real Rimobolan, you rich MFer.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.