Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:28 AM   #676
Retired Bearcat

I'm waiting with anticipation for the next.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:49 AM   #677
Dazed and Confused

I personally have enjoyed this thread greatly. I check it out AT LEAST once a day. You have a unique talent. Good job!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #678
Consuming CP souls

Yup, best thread on Cp right now
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:55 PM   #679

No real chance to work on any this weekend dealing with that fuqutart about thought I was going go mma on him he spit on the floor and yelled **** you to my pal and I was like you don't want to **** with both of us and he cowered down but Goddamn he is a fuqutart. I really lost my vibe and going get laid after work so I'll get my vibe back.

This patient is notorious for hitting girls so I have no patience with him and we just want him get sent back to North One where he belongs. We can't be therapeutic when he is on my unit.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2021, 04:15 PM   #680
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
No real chance to work on any this weekend dealing with that fuqutart about thought I was going go mma on him he spit on the floor and yelled **** you to my pal and I was like you don't want to **** with both of us and he cowered down but Goddamn he is a fuqutart. I really lost my vibe and going get laid after work so I'll get my vibe back.

This patient is notorious for hitting girls so I have no patience with him and we just want him get sent back to North One where he belongs. We can't be therapeutic when he is on my unit.
Sounds like you need a bodyguard. I'm volunteering
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-27-2021, 05:35 PM   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Sounds like you need a bodyguard. I'm volunteering
Nah. I don't need the bodyguard I'm here to protect the other patients and staff that can't protect themselves. I just use "approved holds" if by accident we fall to the floor on his head well things happen that can't be helped.

I really hate Safety and Security come talk to him all nice and walk him back to seclusion because he is a coward and will just hit an innocent person he targets later and that shit pisses me off.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:34 PM   #682
World's finest morphius

Quote:

My work week sucked, but it is hard to complain because nobody got hurt, nor almost hurt. Some guy hitting girls, especially ones you know, damn you are showing some good restraint.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2021, 07:20 PM   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
My work week sucked, but it is hard to complain because nobody got hurt, nor almost hurt. Some guy hitting girls, especially ones you know, damn you are showing some good restraint.

I'm going talk to Risk Management Monday or next week with my Unit Leader because I told her I'm going lose my shit with this guy and he isn't worth losing my job over but nobody deserves to get hurt because of him. Eh probably won't do any good but he always wants to go back to North One but because Doctors want him on our unit to give therapeutic care because they think he will change but he is too stupid to change.

That's what I deal with but some of the patients are actually fun so I do enjoy my job working with crazies oh the stories... Can't even make them up.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:50 AM   #684
pie is never free

Quote:
Hammock_Parties
Don't you dare stop doing these bro!!!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 08:04 PM   #685
Veteran

Just want to add my thanks to Rasputin for this thread. It has been fine entertainment.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:02 PM   #686
Fight, build, win!

Y'all trying to rush Raspy and that's not how artists' interpretations work. Keep this awesome thread stickied and let him work at his own pace. You will be rewarded with this crazy good stuff at his own choosing and time. It will be like an early Christmas present.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:06 PM   #687
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Y'all trying to rush Raspy and that's not how artists' interpretations work. Keep this awesome thread stickied and let him work at his own pace. You will be rewarded with this crazy good stuff at his own choosing and time. It will be like an early Christmas present.

I have a sneaky suspicion on his next one.
You're right about being patient but I can't wait to see it.
Pure brilliance
Old 03-01-2021, 03:33 PM   #688
Starter

Can you draw a picture of Dolly Parton in her bikini?
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:06 PM   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post

Although I didn't go hands on I didn't verbally show enough restraint and got myself moved off my unit. Only to be on my sister unit that I had to refrain an autistic 20yo from banging his head against a metal mirror and then practially picking me up when I had him sitting on his bed with a hold. I thought he was going throw me across the room but fortunately another MHDD was there to assist me and we kindly assisted him to the floor but he was fine just waited for SS to put him in the chair.

Fun times but I'd rather work with crazy than stupid so I was able to handle the situation and keep my cool. He is a 1/1 and I happened to be the one sitting with him and also why i haven't had time to do my drawings it's just not feasible. My work week has really sucked but I have tonight off thank goodness.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:43 PM   #690

It's not Johny 5