Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:28 PM   #631

007 The Man With the Golden Balls

007_Patrick_

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-22-2021 at 08:52 PM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:50 PM   #632

(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls
(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls(edited)_007_man_with_the_golden_balls
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:57 PM   #633

Super Bowl 55: Patrick Mahomes incompletion photos are stunning
007_man_with_the_golden_balls007_man_with_the_golden_balls007_man_with_the_golden_balls007_man_with_the_golden_balls007_man_with_the_golden_balls007_man_with_the_golden_balls
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 09:09 PM   #634

007_Patrick_

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 11:51 PM   #635

KS Smitty

KS_Smitty
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 01:47 PM   #636

what's the point of doing these if people don't comment?

I'll probably be done with my next one. Hopefully it turns out good.

The 007 wasn't so easy I may have to redo it but i was still excited when I posted it. Just no more love fair I guess.

KS Smitty is a take on Kansas City like tie dye
Old 02-23-2021, 02:04 PM   #637
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

The 007 wasn't so easy I may have to redo it but i was still excited when I posted it. Just no more love fair I guess.

This is the first thread I click in the morning.

Comment
Comment
Comment
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:11 PM   #638
Hello

Quote:

007_Patrick_
Wow. That's really good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:16 PM   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Wow. That's really good.

Thank you SK i appreciate it btw your avatar is very fitting
Old 02-23-2021, 02:20 PM   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Wow. That's really good.
I'm really my worst critic I'm not so sure it's really good because I think i have too many twirls and it's not a circle but it's the way it turned out. Sometimes my vision and how they become don't co-exist but I'm still pretty happy with it I just think I can do better sometime I'll try. I still like the concept for 007
Old 02-23-2021, 02:29 PM   #641
Hello

Quote:
I'm really my worst critic I'm not so sure it's really good because I think i have too many twirls and it's not a circle but it's the way it turned out. Sometimes my vision and how they become don't co-exist but I'm still pretty happy with it I just think I can do better sometime I'll try. I still like the concept for 007
The Mahomes picture you picked was perfect. And it wouldn't be nearly as cool if it was perfectly circular.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:16 PM   #642
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
KS_Smitty
This is fantastic! I like to think of my user name as a clever play on Kansas City so the KC skyline is the perfect background. I love the way you blended the colors to give it a tie-dye effect which (as some may know) is my wardrobe of choice. Thank you so much, although 007s is superbly done also. Keep up the good work KC Rasputin!
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:38 PM   #643
Veteran

I’m still super bummed, man. The SB was deflating, and the team had none of the magic we had last year— something remains off. This was such a badass thread leading up to the game and then...
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:06 PM   #644
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
This is fantastic! I like to think of my user name as a clever play on Kansas City so the KC skyline is the perfect background. I love the way you blended the colors to give it a tie-dye effect which (as some may know) is my wardrobe of choice. Thank you so much, although 007s is superbly done also. Keep up the good work KC Rasputin!
Yeah, love The Scout front and center.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:41 PM   #645
Banned

Quote:

Sorry man. These are all still great and fresh. What I like best is that once I think I know your muse and sense of view within your trends, you surprise me with another input and direction.

Your talent is ever expanding in both skillset, motivation, and influences. KSsmitty's is very well done.

I love mine to death, though I did not receive it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.