Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-12-2024, 09:29 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Any Merch experts able to point me in the right direction to purchase this hat? Having zero luck errr

Just keep checking. Like every couple hours

They pop up and go quick. I found one at JC ****ing Pennys and they had 4 left then gone
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:16 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Just keep checking. Like every couple hours

They pop up and go quick. I found one at JC ****ing Pennys and they had 4 left then gone
Damn nice man, Can't find one anywhere.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:17 PM   #4
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Any Merch experts able to point me in the right direction to purchase this hat? Having zero luck errr

Man, if I could find that in either red or white I’d be all over it. I’m not even seeing it’s in black on NFL Shops or Rally House though.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:04 AM   #5
Changes pants while driving

Just need to add "The play that got the Chiefs back to back Super Bowls" to the bottom of this shirt.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:10 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Just need to add "The play that got the Chiefs back to back Super Bowls" to the bottom of this shirt.
Did we run corndog again? Truth be told I don’t remember what the play was.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Did we run corndog again? Truth be told I don’t remember what the play was.
Reid said postgame that winning play was corndog, same as last year.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 05:55 AM   #8
UNSTOPPABLE

I'm hoping to find a Super Bowl champs poster with a nice Las Vegas design.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation
Old 02-12-2024, 07:06 AM   #9

High class problems. Man cave is running out of space for Super Bowl merchandise! May have to expand cave into other rooms.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:31 AM   #10
Mahomosapien

Just ordered this one!!!

****ing hyped still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:58 AM   #11
No Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Just ordered this one!!!

****ing hyped still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ordered this too. i like it more than the on field hat, which looks pretty similar to last year's.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:15 AM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
ordered this too. i like it more than the on field hat, which looks pretty similar to last year's.
Same. Black hat for the villain.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:56 AM   #13
I'll be back.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:27 AM   #14
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Oh my …. That’s just incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-12-2024, 10:28 AM   #15
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Oh my …. That’s just incredible.
Problem is it goes out of date every year.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote