Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2022, 07:50 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2022 STL Cardinals Thread***

2022 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 04-07-2022 at 10:46 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:22 PM   #1501
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Nope, they'll just keep churning out more Noootes and Piscotty's.
I'm not completely convinced yet that Noot won't be really good.

I truly have no idea. There are some REALLY good indicators in his approach.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:04 PM   #1502
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
If you guys are interested in seeing the Cardinals BP pitch batting practice to the Mets, it's on ESPN.
Cards are up 12-5?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:52 PM   #1503
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Cards are up 12-5?
The inning I watched some no name scrub was getting hit pretty hard. But it's ST, so who cares?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:55 PM   #1504
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not completely convinced yet that Noot won't be really good.

I truly have no idea. There are some REALLY good indicators in his approach.
Guy was 90th percentile in pretty much every offensive category. His baseball savant page is disgusting. I'd certainly take him over the golden boy Carlson.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 04:13 PM   #1505
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Jack Flaherty is throwing free and easy, bro. Steven Matz is in the best shape of his life.

Who needs financial backing or balls - we have HOPE brotha...
Unfortunately Flaherty's season will be derailed by hurt feelings before he throws 40 innings.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:16 PM   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Guy was 90th percentile in pretty much every offensive category. His baseball savant page is disgusting. I'd certainly take him over the golden boy Carlson.
The one thing I'll note with Noot was that he wasn't consistently at that level. And really few are. But he was very hot/cold. When he was on for about a month there, you couldn't get him out. But he had some iffy ABs on either side of that hot streak.

It is just enough to keep me from getting too gung ho over him just yet. But he really showed some promise.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2023, 02:08 PM   #1507
MVP

Walker seems to be holding his own so far. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he won't play well in Memphis.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:00 PM   #1508
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Walker seems to be holding his own so far. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he won't play well in Memphis.
Four for four today, with 2 homers and 3 rbis.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-11-2023, 10:42 AM   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Four for four today, with 2 homers and 3 rbis.
Why cant he jump AAA and make the opening day roster?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2023, 11:32 AM   #1510
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why cant he jump AAA and make the opening day roster?
Don’t push him.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2023, 09:31 AM   #1511

Yadi is getting the love as a manager in the WBC from all corners of baseball. Is he the successor here or does he go elsewhere?

Old 03-16-2023, 11:50 AM   #1512
In my youth i pray to keep

The Mets losing their closer in the WBC is such a Mets thing.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:02 PM   #1513

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
The Mets losing their closer in the WBC is such a Mets thing.
Maybe they want to trade for Winn? Or we need to convert him to a pitcher?
Old 03-18-2023, 02:17 PM   #1514

How are we rushing Walker and Winn? They obviously are better than some of our current players.

Old 03-18-2023, 07:00 PM   #1515

I want to see Winn and Edman playing together up the middle so badly. Man that would be fun.