Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Annual SiriusXM Platinum Deal

I cancelled last month when the price went from 6 to 20 something

today got a letter in the mail for a new deal

2 cars & 2 app logins with platinum plan (nfl / mlb / all sports)

10 dollars a month for 12 months, then jumps to 33 (but you can cancel then)

https://www.siriusxm.com/mybundle10

enjoy!
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #2
MVP

They do that every year. As soon as you get close to your subscription running out, call them and tell them you want to cancel unless you get the same rate and they'll always do it or sometimes even offer something better.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #3
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I actually had to cancel this year, they didn't offer me the same deal it was a lower tier than platinum

2 weeks after cancelling got the letter in the mail which lets me add another car and another streaming user for 4 more dollars a month
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #4
No Keys, No Problem

I would never pay more than 5 bucks a year period. Their product doesn't have a lot of value for me though.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #5
King Sandbagger

You can still squeeze them for $6-7 per month and that's not bad value if you're into any of the real niche stations; content that you can't get without some other streaming service or owning the physical media.

I'm a big Grateful Dead fan and their station is great listening for the hardcore fan. Awesome value without committing to owning a bunch of CDs.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #6
The talking stonehead

Was lucky enough to purchase the lifetime subscription back in 2006. Definitely money well spent. I think they stopped doing that now, but I’d imagine if you made them the right offer they would take anything. It’s not like it costs them anything to give you access.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

$5/mo for 12 months Platinum

Car and via app

https://care.siriusxm.com/subscribe/...e=MLTMCP12FOR5
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #8
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
You can still squeeze them for $6-7 per month and that's not bad value if you're into any of the real niche stations; content that you can't get without some other streaming service or owning the physical media.

I'm a big Grateful Dead fan and their station is great listening for the hardcore fan. Awesome value without committing to owning a bunch of CDs.
I have about 250 shows on a thumb drive that I just plug into my car and it's a mix of live albums, studio albums, and SBD shows and I just don't need SXM. Same thing for the Phish station. I like to listen to whole shows not pieces of shows. Sometimes they'll play a whole show. And now you know what the Garcia is in my username.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM   #9
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Was lucky enough to purchase the lifetime subscription back in 2006. Definitely money well spent. I think they stopped doing that now, but I’d imagine if you made them the right offer they would take anything. It’s not like it costs them anything to give you access.
I get your point what it does technically cost them money to add subscribers.