Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2022, 11:26 AM   #586
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
It's there, And you people continue to say it's not. You can't be helped.

And what about Pixies ? I suppose they're not real either. But here's a clear video of one. FF to 6:10 if you want

I seriously hope you are trolling. If not, I hope the FDA requires warning labels on hog semen stating “Caution! May cause reduced brain function and belief in bullshit.”
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:40 PM   #587
MVP

Heard Bigfoot is in Ukraine.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:43 PM   #588
What's up braj?

Anyone know if Bigfoot has a humanoid penis or one of those red rocket things???
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 08:23 AM   #589
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Anyone know if Bigfoot has a humanoid penis or one of those red rocket things???
I believe humanoid. But im going to set some used tampon bait out to be sure.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:21 AM   #590
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I seriously hope you are trolling.
I take it you've never read Hog Farmer's posts before.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 08:21 AM   #591
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I take it you've never read Hog Farmer's posts before.
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.

Just last week I called my real estate agent and told them I wanted to make an offer on this 120K property of 40,000. She said , "Are you serious". So I hung up the phone leaving her wondering. She kept trying to call me back and after three hours I finally answered the phone and she said, " I just wanted to make sure the offer was for real before I submit it to the seller. "I said "Do you believe in Bigfoot?" And hung up again.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 12:00 PM   #592
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.
I like that.

And at this point I know I don't understand how everything works. We can't even see most wavelengths of light or hear a lot of sounds. We're much more limited by our senses than we think.

I've had some woo-woo shit happen in my life and at the time I had an opinion but now? Eh..I don't understand it so I don't try and box it.

Humans haven't agreed on the rules and morality of the things we can touch and see so I'm of the belief we're not prepared for ghosts, aliens, or angels and demons. We might think we are but we're not...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 03:51 PM   #593
Veteran

I have two Rupes Bigfoot polishers. They are the real deal.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2022, 04:54 PM   #594
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I bet he can bend over and lick it like a goat, which in turn probably caused their demise.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:27 PM   #595
Bolton gonna knock you out

I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. ****ing Bigfoots!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 10:25 AM   #596
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. ****ing Bigfoots!
I believe the plural is "BIGFEET"
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:04 PM   #597
Fish are scared of me

Some good experiences here from a group that has been encountering Squatches in Florida . They go on Bigfoot hunts every year in the same spot so they get to know this clan.

Old 04-06-2022, 07:48 PM   #598
MVP

Does Bigfoot still have college eligibility?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:02 PM   #599
MVP

I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 11:51 PM   #600
The Constitutional Choo choo

Pentagon just released a bunch of UFO abduction stuff from a 2010 inquiry
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.