Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2019, 03:37 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's just too damn many movies to even remember them all.
I was thinking this effort could be improved upon down the line if the participants picked out one of their unique, or at least minority, picks they are particularly passionate about and make a case for it specifically.

I mean, I don't think anyone sentient in 2019 needs to be sold or dissuaded from a viewing of The Dark Knight Rises, but for instance, I'd be interested to hear more about Bucky Larson. . . . err. . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's just too damn many movies to even remember them all.
I actually went through IMDb's top 200 movies for each year from 2010-2019 and came up with a list of about 30 that I really liked. Narrowed that down to the ten I listed.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #4
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I actually went through IMDb's top 200 movies for each year from 2010-2019 and came up with a list of about 30 that I really liked. Narrowed that down to the ten I listed.
That's what I did, I have 2500 movies rated on IMDB. I pulled up my ratings and selected newest ratings and went through to 2010 and looked for my 10, 9 and 8 ratings and came up the list I posted. I'm surprised I'm the only one that picked The Shape of Water. I thought it had everything, sci-fi, mystery, suspense, great acting, I believe it would be a great flick for TNT or TBS to run on the weeksends in place of Forrest Gump. Here's my list again.

American Hustle
Silver Linings Playbook
The Girl on the Train
Gone Girl
Ex Machina
The Shape of Water
The Revenant
Blue Jasmine
Black Swam
The Town
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
That's what I did, I have 2500 movies rated on IMDB. I pulled up my ratings and selected newest ratings and went through to 2010 and looked for my 10, 9 and 8 ratings and came up the list I posted. I'm surprised I'm the only one that picked The Shape of Water. I thought it had everything, sci-fi, mystery, suspense, great acting, I believe it would be a great flick for TNT or TBS to run on the weeksends in place of Forrest Gump. Here's my list again.

American Hustle
Silver Linings Playbook
The Girl on the Train
Gone Girl
Ex Machina
The Shape of Water
The Revenant
Blue Jasmine
Black Swam
The Town
Between the cost of going to the movies being so expensive now and not subscribing to the movie channels, I miss a lot more movies now that I would have seen once upon a time. Hell, I've only seen three of these movies (Silver Linings Playbook, Ex Machina and Revenant).
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.