Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:00 PM   #27121
MVP

So tired of the George Kittle love affair.

I kept hearing about how great his "blocking" was all season. Yet all I saw during the playoffs was Travis Kelce completely taking over games, and Kittle completely disappearing.

I'm sorry, i'm not an idiot, he's obviously very good. But at this point he's becoming seriously overrated.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:00 PM   #27122
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post

Beard not epic enough
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:02 PM   #27123
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
So tired of the George Kittle love affair.

I kept hearing about how great his "blocking" was all season. Yet all I saw during the playoffs was Travis Kelce completely taking over games, and Kittle completely disappearing.

I'm sorry, i'm not an idiot, he's obviously very good. But at this point he's becoming seriously overrated.
I've never seen a fanbase or coaching staff so livid about such an obvious penalty on that offensive PI. It was so blatant but for some reason they just felt like he should've gotten away with it "just because"
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:20 PM   #27124
Forever Royal

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Kittle wasn’t even the best player at his position. He just had a better grade due to his “blocking” which after the SB I’m not so sure isn’t severely overrated. He wasn’t blocking. He was holding.

Nothing like having the “best TE” in football not going out to catch passes on third and fourth down in the Super Bowl with the game on the line. But he blocked so well on those plays!
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:27 PM   #27125
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:32 PM   #27126
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Mike Pennel totally farted. He got O'Daniel and Nick Keizer to blame each other. Crafty.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:58 PM   #27127
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That’s the Joe Namath panty hose pose or the Burt Reynolds Cosmos pose. I’d bet money on it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by BWillie is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 02-18-2020, 09:34 PM   #27129
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'll be honest, I don't think it's unreasonable that Patrick Mahomes is not the best player in the NFL. He's clearly the most VALUABLE player, but he may not be the best. I agree he's definitely Top 5 or Top 10 but I can certainly see the argument for making it with other players especially based on flawed analytics like PFF uses.

The best player in the NFL could be a fullback, but his impact on the game is no where near as high as even an above average WR. What I would gauge it on is how much better are you than your piers at that specific position.

I think you can make a case for Aaron Donald, Michael Thomas, Patrick Mahomes, or Stephon Gilmore.

It is simply our bias showing, yet again. Sports fandom is so interesting and such an amazing display of unchecked bias.
dumbest post of the year hands down
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:59 PM   #27130
Your mom

Quote:
I'll be honest, I don't think it's unreasonable that Patrick Mahomes is not the best player in the NFL. He's clearly the most VALUABLE player, but he may not be the best. I agree he's definitely Top 5 or Top 10 but I can certainly see the argument for making it with other players especially based on flawed analytics like PFF uses.

The best player in the NFL could be a fullback, but his impact on the game is no where near as high as even an above average WR. What I would gauge it on is how much better are you than your peers at that specific position.

I think you can make a case for Aaron Donald, Michael Thomas, Patrick Mahomes, or Stephon Gilmore.

It is simply our bias showing, yet again. Sports fandom is so interesting and such an amazing display of unchecked bias.
I can't even....
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:54 PM   #27131
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I've never seen a fanbase or coaching staff so livid about such an obvious penalty on that offensive PI. It was so blatant but for some reason they just felt like he should've gotten away with it "just because"
Gonzo got called for a PI that was far less blatant in 2003 but most of our beef about that was that Morton Anderson continued the fine KC kicker tradition of shanking the field goal try right after.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:23 PM   #27132
Three-Pat

Quote:

The best player in the NFL could be a fullback, but his impact on the game is no where near as high as even an above average WR. What I would gauge it on is how much better are you than your peers at that specific position.

Besides these records you might be on to something:

Most touchdown passes thrown through first two games of a season: 10
Most touchdown passes thrown through first three games of a season: 13
Most touchdown passes thrown through first three career games: 10
Most touchdown passes thrown through first eight career games: 22
Youngest quarterback to throw for six touchdowns in a game: 22 years, 364 days
Most consecutive road games with 3+ touchdown passes: 7
First player to throw for over 3,000 yards in his first ten games: 3,185
Most consecutive 300-plus passing yard games: 8 (tied)
Fastest player to 4,000 passing yards and 40+ touchdown passes: 13 games
Fastest to 7,500 career passing yards: 24 games
A league MVP (at 23 years old)
A SB MVP (at 24 years old)
One of only two people in league history with a 5,000 yard and 50 TD season
The youngest ever to be both league and SB MVP

It’s not bias to say he’s the best in the league. The numbers already attest to that and unless he takes a discount his record contract will also attest to that. Horrible take.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:25 PM   #27133
Veteran

Quote:

Please list your 5 or 10 players better than mahomes...
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:32 PM   #27134
Thank you

Quote:

get ****ed
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:49 PM   #27135
Banned

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.