Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #196
The Dude Abides

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, James. Your dad was a good man. He will be missed. His presence here, and his contributions to this board and community will mean more than you or he will ever know. I'm embarrassed to admit it took this, for me to realize how much this place has meant to me--and how much I have yet to learn about life. God bless you and your family, James. And Godspeed to your father.

RIP, Logical.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #197
Has a particular set of skills

Sorry to hear about Jim. I've had the pleasure to share some tailgating and Chief games together with him. He will be missed.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #198
Starter

You have my prayers and condolences. Jim was one of the greats on this board. He will be sorely missed.
SCChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.SCChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #199

RIP Logical. A very sad day.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #200
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not sure the full story has ever been divulged. James hinted at an infection of sorts back in this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205364
He straight up told me that he was on dialysis several years ago. Don't know the cause but he was sick for a long time even though he didn't like to show that weakness here on the board. He like to be invincible out there and I know this place provided him a ton of enjoyment.

RIP Jim. I miss you, bud.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #201
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

God bless all of you, titan. It's not goodbye, it's until next time, whether it's sooner or later, you'll see you dad again. He was a great guy, I've known him since I've been on this BB. I haven't gotten to talk to him in awhile, him not being on as much and me either. He's in a better place now.

My prayers are with all of you.

Cody
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #202
Training Camp Hero

So, So sorry for your loss.. RIP JIM.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #203
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Wow, very sad news. I always enjoyed talking to Jim on here. He will be missed.

RIP Jim. My prayers go out to the family.

Last edited by Bwana; 04-30-2009 at 10:58 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:23 PM   #204
Integralist

My sincere condolences to you and your family, I always felt like Jim was somewhat of a kindred soul.

-HH
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #205
Manning, we're coming for you!

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. RIP my friend and thanks for the great friendship you brought to those of us here on the Planet. Godspeed.
talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #206
CHANGEd your mind yet????

I feel like I've lost a friend and I never actually met the guy though I spent many years arguing with him and pulling my hair out over hm. There will never be another like him.

Jim helped build this community. The lounge name should be changed in his honor. Perhaps we can think of a more permanent way to honor him.

My sincerest condolences to your family. Know that we all cry with you but will enjoy the memories we had of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #207
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfI View Post
I feel like I've lost a friend and I never actually met the guy though I spent many years arguing with him and pulling my hair out over hm. There will never be another like him.

Jim helped build this community. The lounge name should be changed in his honor. Perhaps we can think of a more permanent way to honor him.

My sincerest condolences to your family. Know that we all cry with you but will enjoy the memories we had of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.
How about a "Best of Logical" thread? Everyone can quote some of their favorite posts/threads of his. Then we can put it in the Hall of Classics.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #208
Indian Twitter

A Chiefs Planet original. God Bless you Jim. God Bless Jim's Loved Ones.

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #209
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
How about a "Best of Logical" thread? Everyone can quote some of their favorite posts/threads of his. Then we can put it in the Hall of Classics.
I luv it. Wonderful suggestion. It will probably rival the girlie thread in posts because he had so much wisdom and frustration to share. I know I won't be the only one missing that.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #210
Stay positive, don't give up

RIP Logical
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.