Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

This can be up for debate but I have a hard time seeing any way BTJ makes it past 20. I think there are a handful of teams that would take him, including the desperate Bills via trade up.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:37 AM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This can be up for debate but I have a hard time seeing any way BTJ makes it past 20. I think there are a handful of teams that would take him, including the desperate Bills via trade up.
I really feel the Bills are locked in on Xavier Worthy. They're dreaming about Worthy's speed and Allen's cannon arm making Madden plays for them.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:39 AM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I really feel the Bills are locked in on Xavier Worthy. They're dreaming about Worthy's speed and Allen's cannon arm making Madden plays for them.
The Bills would be getting the same thing with BTJ....just more height.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:47 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The Bills would be getting the same thing with BTJ....just more height.
No argument here, and honestly, I hope they don't get him.

I'm basing my prediction off the Bills'....uh.....less than stellar drafting the last few years. They just saw that official 4.21 time and got all wrapped up in the possibilities.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:29 AM   #6
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
They have the worst starting WRs in football currently. Shitkur and Curtis Samuel is awful as the top 2 targets. Two numbers 3s starting
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:32 AM   #7
Mahomes > God

Quote:
I think they take McConkey or Franklin if they stay at 28....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:38 AM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I also think it would take more than what Nate listed to move up. Why would the Eagles trade down for only a future 3rd and 6th? It cost a 3rd and 4th in the same draft year to move up for McDuffie.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:35 AM
notorious
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:45 AM   #10
Starter

So would the same be true with Brian Thomas (Malik Nabers, Jayden Daniels), and Marvin Harrison Jr (Egbuka, Stover, Henderson), and Odunze (Penix, polk, McMillan)??
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:39 AM   #11
#triggering

I think they take the best WR available.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:44 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
The one glaring weakness.

It's going to be a fatty or a WR.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:44 AM   #13
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I want them to do that, but I really hope they don't. Super Squatch broke it down as to why we seriously need a tackle in the first round this year. If we take a receiver, it's going to put us in a bind with the O-Line a season or two down the road, and with the depth at receiver this year we should hold off for one until the second round.

I'd love any of BTJ, Mitchell, McConkey, Worthy, or Franklin (even though I'm reading he's like a third round talent??) as the pick, but the Chiefs should make the smart play Thursday.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:50 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
I want them to do that, but I really hope they don't. Super Squatch broke it down as to why we seriously need a tackle in the first round this year. If we take a receiver, it's going to put us in a bind with the O-Line a season or two down the road, and with the depth at receiver this year we should hold off for one until the second round.

I'd love any of BTJ, Mitchell, McConkey, Worthy, or Franklin (even though I'm reading he's like a third round talent??) as the pick, but the Chiefs should make the smart play Thursday.
It would sure be nice to take a first round WR for the first time in a zillion years though. Taking one in the late 2nd hasn't generally worked out that great.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:53 AM   #15
Starter

I hope Buffalo drafts a 160 lb. WR. We'll get to see another Bill die on the field.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote