Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 03:46 AM   #3856
MVP

Just checked out Nightmare Alley on HBO...directed by Guillermo del Toro (Pans Labyrinth).

I actually watched the whole thing....which is a rarity. Kind of low key creepy...acting was good....great art design as expected.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:01 AM   #3857
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Reminder that this drops today. I plan on popping some edibles and loading up on munchies.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 07:57 AM   #3858
Supporter

Could go Pete Tong, but looks like a bit of rollicking fun.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 09:55 AM   #3859
sorta mod-ish

Has anyone seen the Elvis movie? What'd you think?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:05 AM   #3860
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Has anyone seen the Elvis movie? What'd you think?
I wondered the same thing when I saw this was bumped.

While it looks interesting and I do want to see it, I'm not a huge Elvis fan. I don't really think it's theater worthy.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:18 AM   #3861
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I wondered the same thing when I saw this was bumped.

While it looks interesting and I do want to see it, I'm not a huge Elvis fan. I don't really think it's theater worthy.
Same, but the few people I've caught reviewing it have said it's pretty well amazing.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:41 AM   #3862
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Same, but the few people I've caught reviewing it have said it's pretty well amazing.
It really takes a lot to get me to pony up theater money these days. Shit's just way too expensive. There was a time when I'd go to two or three movies a month. Now it's more like two or three a year.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:38 PM   #3863
Veteran

Haven't seen the Elvis movie yet but be warned its directed by that spaz that directed Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge and The Great Gatsby. All of which were so over the top annoying to the point they all gave me a huge headache. I'm most certain the Elvis movie will be more of the same.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:46 PM   #3864
In Mahomes I trust!

Want to see "Elvis" as well!

"Top Gun Maverick" - lives up to the hype 10/10

Saw "Uncharted" It was worth the watch IMO, but I loved the game series so had to see - 6/10

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2022, 06:15 PM   #3865
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Black Phone...not the best ever but would definitely give my recommendation for it. Solid 7.5 out of 10 on it.

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:47 PM   #3866
MVP

I saw House of Gucci last night. It was pretty entertaining if you could look past their annoying accents. There was an amazing sex scene with Lady Gaga, last chance to see her in action before she destroyed those lips.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:29 AM   #3867
Supporter

Don't know how the movie will be, but man DO'R has assembled an all-star cast.

Wondered if all-star cast even existed as a concept anymore.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:15 PM   #3868
Supporter

So very, very, very here for this

Old 07-06-2022, 05:13 PM   #3869
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Elvis is interesting. I enjoyed it. You can definitely tell it was Baz Luhrman. Its not a full retelling of the life of Elvis, more the relationship between he and Colonel Tom. But Elvis' influences are fleshed out.

As someone who grew up in an Elvis house, it put a smile on my face to hear those songs paired with a great performance from Austin Butler.

I would say if you're alright with Elvis but don't like Baz Luhrman's style, it isn't a movie that will have been better on the big screen, but if you love Elvis, I would think you will like it no matter what.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:08 AM   #3870
Supporter

If the trailer is an indication, this looks to be old-school high-quality popcorn cinema.

Retreading some tropes, forging some new ground, and carried by performances.

Gives the vibe of having some of the intangibles that separate things like Silence of the Lambs and True Detective from run-of-the-mill crime thriller fare.