Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2021, 07:34 PM   #2
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Awesome work guys. Sorry I was not able to respond to your requests Adam, but I've been working insane hours on a project and will be for the next couple of months. I've barely spent time here the last couple of weeks but did get my signature in and my wife's as well. Heh, she even shared Clay's post on FB. If she only knew his history here.
Thanks as always Bob! Some signatures have great history and it was really special to see you and other Planeteers join in the effort to have us reach this point. Definitely saw yours. Have to review to see if the wifey is there too. Was it emailed to me or placed on ipetitions?
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.