Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:40 PM   #271
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The Bolts let the Texans rack up 41 points on them. That’s why they missed the playoffs
Herbert was terrible that game.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2022, 04:44 PM   #272
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
Absolutely. That's 3 extra prime years in the bank, and potentially three extra Super Bowl rings that can be won after Patrick is done.
Hmmm... Does that work for your boy and Brady? Your boy and Rodgers? So, I'd say absolutely not. You're just being a contrarian in a place where you'll get plenty of action. Doesn't matter. I'll take Mahomes and be happy to be a contender every year for the next decade.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 04:46 PM   #273
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The Bolts let the Texans rack up 41 points on them. That’s why they missed the playoffs
Houston scored 14 points off two Suckbert INT’s, including a pick 6 that essentially clinched the game.

But don’t let facts interfere with your usual Suckbert apologist bullshit.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:48 PM   #274
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d probably go:

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady (assuming you get the refs too, otherwise he drops to 32)
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Burrow
7. Prescott
8. Herbert
9. Stafford
10. Murray
Dont disagree with the top 4. Only a matter of time before burrow hits #4 if he hasn’t already. Id bump kyler a few spots and put Stafford at the bottom of the top 10. I think you could easily put Herbert in the top 6 or 7. Russell has too many negative games and maybe dak has gotten over the hump, but he’s had too much history feasting off easy games… but he had a hell of a season.

It’s nonsense to put him in the same discussion as mahomes. But Herbert is still a hell of a good young qb.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:55 PM   #275
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

You just need to retire already. Senility is setting in.
If Big Ben does decide to hang it up this year he will retire FAR ahead of Patrick in all major statistical categories.
Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 04:57 PM   #276
Banned

Would someone please flush this turd?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:59 PM   #277
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Hmmm... Does that work for your boy and Brady? Your boy and Rodgers? So, I'd say absolutely not. You're just being a contrarian in a place where you'll get plenty of action. Doesn't matter. I'll take Mahomes and be happy to be a contender every year for the next decade.
Don't get me wrong, I think Patrick will go down as one of the greats. But three years is a long time by NFL standards. That's the average length of an NFL career from what they say.
Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:04 PM   #278
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
If Big Ben does decide to hang it up this year he will retire FAR ahead of Patrick in all major statistical categories.
Because he started playing in the NFL when Mahomes was 9 years old?

Mahomes in year 18 will make Rapelithsberger’s stats look Neil O’Donnell-caliber meh.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:06 PM   #279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Mahomes in year 18 will make Rapelithsberger’s stats look Neil O’Donnell-caliber meh.
Well, we shall see. One thing I can guarantee is I will still be here to assess the comparison of the two at that time.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:07 PM   #280
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Well, we shall see. One thing I can guarantee is I will still be here to assess the comparison of the two at that time.
We'll see...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:10 PM   #281
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

And I believe Mahomes only needs one more SB win, one more SB appearance, 1 more AFCCG win, and 2 more AFCCG appearances to match Roethlisberger in each category.

Thinking he could pull that off in 15+ years.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:11 PM   #282
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
We'll see...

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:15 PM   #283
World's Best Boss

Herbert has a lot of talent. He had an opportunity to drive down the field to beat the Chiefs and the Raiders this year in critical games.

He failed each time. I imagine he’ll be a pain in the ass for a long time. But i think it’s a bit premature to crown him as some sort of legend (as many KC fans are) when he put up a very Rivers like season this year. He has the tools to become elite, but I don’t think he’s there yet.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 01-10-2022 at 05:21 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:17 PM   #284
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Herbert has a lot of talent. He had an opportunity to drive down the field to beat the Chiefs and the Raiders this year in critical games.

He failed each time.
My guess would be even Herbert knows you punt the ****ing ball when it's 4th down on your own 20.

His talent is clear but other variables (like coaching, no fans, no home field advantage) are holding him back...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:18 PM   #285
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And I believe Mahomes only needs one more SB win, one more SB appearance, 1 more AFCCG win, and 2 more AFCCG appearances to match Roethlisberger in each category.

Thinking he could pull that off in 15+ years.
That might not be such a safe assumption with Mr. Herbert in the same division. It will be interesting watching the two of them battle it out over the years to see who can have a career comparable to Big Ben's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote