X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2605
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:38 AM   #181
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
If you ever wonder why our country is in the shape it's in just read the comments below that article.

Some of them are definitely morons. But, some of them are also reacting to a story lacking in details. Not everyone knows the depth of this story like we do. Though, we do know about it and anyone in the media who was really concerned with doing their job could find it and report all of it. This situation is a nice example of why I have trust issues with the media.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:45 AM   #182
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
No it can't. It's been a wild ride since that thread was started. I've changed jobs, been promoted to jobs and responsibilities I never thought we're possible. My finances have exploded because of it.

When I look back it was dumb to make fun of fake Indian. BUT the journey since and blessings I've received since then have been amazing.

Thanks for remembering it will always be legendary.

Tip of the cap to you.
Of course! Visits from the FBI over threatening to murder the speaker of the house is always great for your career. Surely that's vaulted you straight to Scrooge McDuck status...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 10:53 AM   #183
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
There was a thread(?) about it a while back. It's possible it's been deleted. In fairness to Rx-runnfactor, he was most certainly just being an idiot and not being serious.

But ... it cannot be ignored for the ironic humor alone.
I straight up told him, verbatim, to delete that thread or he was going to get v& by the FBI.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 11:01 AM   #184
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I straight up told him, verbatim, to delete that thread or he was going to get v& by the FBI.

Yeah that whole thing made for a delightful time for the mods as well.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #185
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Deep down I just KNEW that clown would be in DC tomorrow

Mom Factor needs to cut off his allowance and make him grow the **** up
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 11:16 AM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
ExFactor is on the front page of Fox News
Fame comes with a price.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:19 AM   #187
MVP

Well that sucks. I just signed on to be his apprentice.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:31 AM   #188
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Everyone loves a freak show.
Dudes going to end up with a reality show or something, isn't he?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:39 AM   #189
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
ALL DRANK TO THAT!
NEXT ROUND OF BAJA BLAST IS ON ME... LITERALLY!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:56 AM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Sadly, that is the path a lot of celebrities choose to take. Can't handle all that money and fame. Another pure soul taken from us! RIP X-Factor.
Behind the Music Painted Cheesehead Edition?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-16-2021, 12:11 PM   #191
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Yes, the other 10% claims they'll fly a candidate into a mountain, get a visit from the FBI, goes into hiding, then comes back to criticize the fanbase.
Ooooo
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 12:19 PM   #192
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Some of them are definitely morons. But, some of them are also reacting to a story lacking in details. Not everyone knows the depth of this story like we do. Though, we do know about it and anyone in the media who was really concerned with doing their job could find it and report all of it. This situation is a nice example of why I have trust issues with the media.
You mean simple things like fact checking that he's in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Thank goodness he was there to lead us to that world record, though. I remember just sitting there on my hands, and then I saw Ty and I erupted in sound and fury!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 12:28 PM   #193
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Narcissistic publicity hound. He doesn’t give two shits about the franchise or its success. Other than using it as a mirror for everyone to see how great he is. (A legend in his own mind.)
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 12:35 PM   #194
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Thank you for thinking about me today. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Thank you... I guess.

Although I wasn't thinking about you at all. This kind of highlights your lack of perception, which we know to be almost other worldly in it's scope.

If you need further clarification, I'll be happy to help you understand.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-16-2021, 12:43 PM   #195
Champs!

Quote:
Yes, the other 10% claims they'll fly a candidate into a mountain, get a visit from the FBI, goes into hiding, then comes back to criticize the fanbase.
Oh damn, WTI laying down some serious wood.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.