Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2023, 04:57 PM   #2
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am pretty sure I read that he confessed late in life that it was faked.
That's because the guys in black suits told him to say that .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2023, 07:53 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

Well a search came up with nothing. Supposedly Gimlin made a confession on tape that it was a hoax and that it was to be released after his death but can't find anything that it was.

The guy who claims he was in the suit did come forward but who knows he could be trying to capitalize somehow.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://cdn.centerforinquiry.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2004/07/22164653/p35.pdf

just another mystery.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:52 PM   #4
MVP

Bigfoot was at the local Memorial Day service.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:58 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Bigfoot was at the local Memorial Day service.

Shut the **** up. This is not something to joke about ,unlike the Raiders.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:28 PM   #6
Rookie

I like to pretend that everyone here is just goofing around, and that none of you really believe in Bigfoot.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 02:56 PM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I like to pretend that everyone here is just goofing around, and that none of you really believe in Bigfoot.
I like to pretend that bigfoot didn't open an interdimensional portal in my bathroom and then piss all over the toilet seat with his massive 20" Bigfoot cock, but that toilet lid aint gonna clean itself.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 05:43 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The existence of the giant squid wasn't proven until 2004. Tales about such a beast were told by sailors more than 4,000 years ago. Scientists until recently actually laughed at those sailor's stories, calling them myths, delusions, etc.

And the forests of the Northwest are vast. It's not unthinkable that something as yet unknown to Western science could be out there.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the existence of Bigfoot. At least in 2023. Maybe something existed a few hundred years ago. I mean, NAs have been recounting interactions with Sasquatch long before European men set foot on North America. How did that come about?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:13 PM   #9
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The existence of the giant squid wasn't proven until 2004. Tales about such a beast were told by sailors more than 4,000 years ago. Scientists until recently actually laughed at those sailor's stories, calling them myths, delusions, etc.

And the forests of the Northwest are vast. It's not unthinkable that something as yet unknown to Western science could be out there.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the existence of Bigfoot. At least in 2023. Maybe something existed a few hundred years ago. I mean, NAs have been recounting interactions with Sasquatch long before European men set foot on North America. How did that come about?
Les Stroud’s story on Rogan’s podcast is super interesting and kind of leans in to that remote/uncharted forest angle….even though Les kind of lost me by trying to go to bat for Todd Standing.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:20 PM   #10
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Les Stroud’s story on Rogan’s podcast is super interesting and kind of leans in to that remote/uncharted forest angle….even though Les kind of lost me by trying to go to bat for Todd Standing.

I saw a part of his series on searching for Bigfoot. Definitely some hair-raising stories in there. And a couple vid clips that make you wonder.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:23 PM   #11
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I saw a part of his series on searching for Bigfoot. Definitely some hair-raising stories in there. And a couple vid clips that make you wonder.
The one I’m talking about, he was setting up for Survivorman…he was on a remote inlet/island I think in Alaska…well he talks about hearing primate noises from the bush and tree shaking. He mimicked the noises he heard and it sends just like a big ass primate. He also heard a large bipedal something running through the bush. I’ll try and find the clip….

Edit: shit I can’t find it…I think the episode has been taken down.

Last edited by Jerm; 05-30-2023 at 06:31 PM..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-30-2023, 07:21 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Sure but the ocean covers more than 2x the amount of planet than the land does. It is much more plausible that we discover unknown creatures in the ocean. Plus, thousands of people covering several decades have searched for hard evidence of Big Foot and have found **** all, in terms of verified actual evidence.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 11:30 PM   #13
Fish are scared of me

I don't know why you all keep saying there's no evidence when ther's actually tons of footage, pics, dna , footprints etc... out there and collected. Just because we don't have one in a cage don't mean shit.
Old 05-30-2023, 11:40 PM   #14
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I don't know why you all keep saying there's no evidence when ther's actually tons of footage, pics, dna , footprints etc... out there and collected. Just because we don't have one in a cage don't mean shit.

I believe.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2023, 01:01 AM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Bigfoot DNA? Link?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.