Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Was this sexual harassment?
NO because you are working under the table on private property 2 2.78%
NO because you are a man and she is a woman 6 8.33%
NO because you are a strong man and she is 77 years old 8 11.11%
NO because you didn't reprimand her and leave immediately 0 0%
NO Because you were wearing tight cargo shorts and bending over in plain sight 3 4.17%
ON because you should have brought the safety pins. You are bad. 9 12.50%
YES because it was nonconsensual touching on the buttocks 7 9.72%
YES because she is your "employer" 0 0%
YES because you feel uncomfortable about it. 4 5.56%
This is the worst Penthouse Forums story I've ever read 33 45.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2024, 07:52 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

I may have been sexually harassed on the job today.

I have been remodeling a rental property for a 77 year-old woman for the past 4 weeks. We've become friendly and she's very appreciative to have someone trustworthy to work on her home.

Today I was leaning over a counter, fixing a window, when she asked if I had brought some safety pins for her like she texted me about this morning.

I told her I forgot.

Then she said "Oh you are a bad, bad, boy!" and smacked me on the ass.

It wasn't painful, but it was a little more than a tap.

I said something like, "Hey, c'mon, please let's keep it professional."

She reacted a bit shocked and asked if I was serious.

I just kind of mumbled "Yeah it's ok" because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was, and we went about the rest of our business.

Is this sexual harassment or sexual assault?

I wish it didn't happen. She's a nice lady and I've been able to help her improve her life situation with my help. I didn't want to make it awkward.

Naturally the first place I have come to is the CP legal experts.

Last edited by TinyEvel; 04-22-2024 at 08:48 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:12 AM   #61
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:35 AM   #62
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Dude **** that. Even the thought of being sexual with some old ass hag makes me sick to my stomach.
Her vagina is wrinkled for your pleasure.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:00 AM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Jesus, give the lady a thrill and flirt back a little you ****ing prude.
This

My God this world is becoming a mess
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:03 AM   #64
Custom User Title

Yeah you missed an opportunity to slide in to her will.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:45 AM   #65
It was not a fair catch

Yes you were, and good for you. Congrats.

Did you hear the music start?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:56 AM   #66
I love your mom

If you were really offended about this , please turn in your man card . It’s happened to me a few times and even though I do t like people in my personal bubble I thought it was funny , my old ass lesbian English teacher in high school , older coworker , my clinical instructor in school ( double hand grab and squeeeze ) got me an A anyways. Few times from coworkers when I was younger.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 06:11 AM   #67
Veteran

I think we can all agree that the real story here is what in the hell were the safety pins for?!?!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 06:18 AM   #68
MVP

Gotta say man, the polite thing to do in this situation is give her some mild flirting in return. It’s not like she reached around and grabbed your junk. I mean give the old lady a little thrill.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:35 AM   #69
20 Menthol KOOLs

In my experience, chicks are pretty bold with this sort of thing, especially when they’re in groups. Women in groups of three or more are a different level of reckless. I’ve always found it easy enough to laugh it off, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:39 AM   #70
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:49 AM   #71
Plays to win the game!

Clay can get handsy from time to time, especially during the off-season during an eclipse year where the Broncos unveil new uniforms. It's very specific, but it never fails.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:50 AM   #72
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Time to rub the bunions TE!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:56 AM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I think we can all agree that the real story here is what in the hell were the safety pins for?!?!
To hold up her diapers. Duh.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:14 AM   #74
Supporter

It probably was but it sounds like you handled it properly. If it doesn't ever go any further than that, I'd say forget about it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:15 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Time to rub the bunions TE!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.