Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
PFF (5 rounds)

1. Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa St.
2. Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati
3. Tucker Kraft, TE, South Dakota St.
4. Ji'Ayir Brown, S, Penn St.
4. Zach Evans, RB, Ole Miss
5. Connor Galvin, OT, Baylor
Aside from my obvious obsession with Tyler Scott, I will say that Kraft in the 3rd is absurd value. He's basically Dallas Goedert.

Brown is acceptable in the 4th -- the team needs a third safety. Personally, I'd like the Chiefs to get a safety earlier in the draft than the 4th because I'm not as big a believer in Bryan Cook just yet, but I defer to the coaching staff on that one.

Evans is the only pick I don't like in that crew. I think he's going to be out of the NFL in a year or two.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:37 PM   #3
MVP

Nolan Smith
EDGE | Georgia

Mazi Smith
DL | Michigan

Zach Harrison
EDGE | Ohio State

Blake Freeland
OT | BYU

Jonathan Mingo
WR | Mississippi

Trey Palmer
WR | Nebraska

Ronnie Hickman
S | Ohio State

Darrell Luter Jr.
CB | South Alabama

Dorian Williams
LB | Tulane

Jake Haener
QB | Fresno State

Zack Kuntz
TE | Old Dominion

Asim Richards
IOL | North Carolina
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote