Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:28 AM   #181
Cheat Death

Elevated commuter trail out front from yesterday. Going to be even nicer today.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:02 AM   #182
Supporter

I had to go to my local Post office early this morning to pick up an order of baby chics. When they opened the door to let me in to pick up the box, I was shocked at the pile of amazon packages those poor bastards were sorting for delivery, and this a small rural area.

Holy shit, Amazon is going to make a killing in this event.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:15 AM   #183
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm working 60 hours a week at Amazon and if it wasn't for hard rules on going past 60, I could easily be scheduled for 72.

Orders are through the roof
So you work for the Devil? Cool.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #184
Forever Royal

Official Social Distancing thread

This should keep you busy.

Last edited by mr. tegu; 03-25-2020 at 09:32 AM..
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:59 AM   #185
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
So you work for the Devil? Cool.
Soo...creating a wildly successful business model=Devil?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:18 PM   #186
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #187
Fight, build, win!

So not really social distancing but on the first day of home online school studies, they paid a visit on news with my school district.

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes her hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

I've been checking off and on for video clip from that local news station it hilarious and disgusting and frightening at the same time. Its also why none of these measures will ever work.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:31 PM   #188
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So not really social distancing but on the first day of home online school studies, they paid a visit on news with my school district.

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves masks and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes here hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

I've been checking off and on for video clip from that local news station it hilarious and disgusting and frightening at the same time. Its also why none of these measures will ever work.
She of all people should know better. I give her the thumbs down.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:33 PM   #189
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Why Microcenter?- Amazon quit sending out things like that. Thanks Scho63.
No they didn't. I've had all kinds of "non-essential" items delivered all week. Shipping is slower than normal but other than that it's business as usual.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:33 PM   #190
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
She of all people should know better. I give her the thumbs down.
Yeah in my post I stated she had masks that was incorrect none had. I have edited it.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:37 PM   #191
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

They were showing how free breakfast and lunches would be dispersed through the district. In the background, several lunch ladies in gloves and hair bonnets were gathered around a sorting table packing lunches into sacks. This one lady looks right up to camera rakes her hand across the nose to wipe away nasal drip then grabs a sammie and places in the Bag.

The measures are in place only to slow the rate of spread.....not to cure or completely stop the virus. Because a few folks cant help but wipe their nose or eyes or mouth doesnt mean we should all throw our hands up and say, "It doesnt work" lol.....its all about the impact to our hospitals in a given time stamp....thats all
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #192
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
No they didn't. I've had all kinds of "non-essential" items delivered all week. Shipping is slower than normal but other than that it's business as usual.
MIne would have been delivered April 20.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #193
The Constitutional Choo choo

I ordered a brand new Colman Apocalypse 2020 lantern Friday.
And it showed up yesterday. Shipping said April 7th so I was a little shocked to see it sitting on my stoop yesterday.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #194
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I ordered a brand new Colman Apocalypse 2020 lantern Friday.
And it showed up yesterday. Shipping said April 7th so I was a little shocked to see it sitting on my stoop yesterday.
So how do you like lantern ? I need a couple damn good ones.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:22 PM   #195
Has a particular set of skills

Stolen off Facebook

I’ve washed my hands so many times with soap and disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.