Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:13 PM   #286
Resident Glue Sniffer

Played the bejeebus out of NCAA games.

as suspected when M21 came out, I predicted it would be around 25-30 bucks 8 weeks or so after release. plus used ones. always a good indicator of how good or bad a game is by how cheap it is shortly after release and how many used copies are out. At lease, that's my measuring stick as a primarily used game buyer who's not really 100% in sync with all the latest and greatest games etc.

even at 30 bucks....nah.
maybe when it drops to 15-20 here in Jan / Feb.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #287
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
Ps2, Madden 2003 2004, 2005 and nfl 2k5 are all you need for fun.
Oh, and ps2 ncaa football 2004, 05,06.
NCAA 2004 is the best football game ever made IMO.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:17 AM   #288
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
NCAA 2004 is the best football game ever made IMO.
Ok. Becauseeeee???
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:39 AM   #289
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Ok. Becauseeeee???
Because it had the least amount of hyper-jumping LB's, football bouncing off of helmets, WR's warping through time and space, and other EA nonsense that has been in every game since 1992.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:08 PM   #290
Banned

Quote:
Because it had the least amount of hyper-jumping LB's, football bouncing off of helmets, WR's warping through time and space, and other EA nonsense that has been in every game since 1992.
Ahh, I see. I have it. It just seems simply nice to play.
I have 2009. I turned off all the momentum/home crowd crap. But I only play in scrimmage section so far. The games all messed up. Can't complete a 5 yard pass but can on 3rd and 23 all day lol. And AI jumps the snap every other play.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:11 PM   #291
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Ahh, I see. I have it. It just seems simply nice to play.
I have 2009. I turned off all the momentum/home crowd crap. But I only play in scrimmage section so far. The games all messed up. Can't complete a 5 yard pass but can on 3rd and 23 all day lol. And AI jumps the snap every other play.
2004 came closest to real college FB IMO. The running game was pretty realistic. Most of the other entries you either rushed for 2 yards per carry or 20 yards per carry.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:42 PM   #292
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
2004 came closest to real college FB IMO. The running game was pretty realistic. Most of the other entries you either rushed for 2 yards per carry or 20 yards per carry.
Madden 2004-2008 was probably the "golden era" of Madden for me personally. Once PS3 and Xbox 360 Maddens came around it started going downhill. And now we don't get college at all which is bullcrap.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:02 PM   #293
Time Keeps On Slipping

After I played NFL2K5, I could never play Madden again. Haven't touched it since.

Madden was to NFL2K5 what NBA Live was to NBA 2K.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #294
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
After I played NFL2K5, I could never play Madden again. Haven't touched it since.

Madden was to NFL2K5 what NBA Live was to NBA 2K.
You see, that's the odd thing.. I played Madden enough that when I first got 2k5.. I didn't like it. Seemed too white trash. Goofy fans.. the player models looked funny ( the feet still do to me lol)
It wasn't till a few years ago..I played it again and realized what it was doing. Madden plays like cockroaches on skates. Too fast too straight line.
2k5 is more pure and the announcers ,although repetitive, don't sound like sound bites. But I wish they would have had a better create a team.. not the premade goofy uniforms.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:07 PM   #295
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
You see, that's the odd thing.. I played Madden enough that when I first got 2k5.. I didn't like it. Seemed too white trash. Goofy fans.. the player models looked funny ( the feet still do to me lol)
It wasn't till a few years ago..I played it again and realized what it was doing. Madden plays like cockroaches on skates. Too fast too straight line.
2k5 is more pure and the announcers ,although repetitive, don't sound like sound bites. But I wish they would have had a better create a team.. not the premade goofy uniforms.
I felt the same exact way at first about 2K5. But regardless, Madden was better when 2K could make sim football games. It's been a shitshow since they got exclusive rights. Now I'm dying for a new 2K NFL game.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:02 AM   #296
I'll be back.

So, next-gen Madden is here.

And no PC version, naturally

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:45 AM   #297
The man you could post like.

The fact they didn't show any gameplay beside a few loops that lasted a couple seconds... Well, here's hoping it's at least good to look at.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:52 AM   #298

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:57 AM   #299
Supporter

Ok I like that they added that. Just wish they would un**** the rest of the issues
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:04 AM   #300

Sounds like they've fixed that dumb stop and go bullshit and it's quite a bit harder to just score on a play because you're the fastest teaming the field.