Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #2
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’d better get to see Baraka.
Baraka, Sheeva, Kinataro or Motaro, please.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:35 PM   #3
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Baraka, Sheeva, Kinataro or Motaro, please.
The next one appears to have Johnny Cage..I imagine they would look to get Kitana, Baraka and Smoke into the story.

Oh, and I would totally nail Mileena even with the flesh eating mouf.

Last edited by BWillie; 04-26-2021 at 02:40 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:35 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
You must accept the cheese factor in MK.
Hell yeah. Honestly, I'd have been totally fine with it if they'd just used the original "GET OVER HERE" voice from the games. And if they'd have just had Liu Kang shouting gibberish as he was doing the Bicycle Kick.

Give me all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I've heard "rumors" Johnny Cage wasn't in it because they didn't want anyone playing the "white savior".
Which is SO ****ing dumb. The premise is planet Earth fighting for its survival against foreign invaders. There are like 2 billion white and white-ish people in Earthrealm. It wouldn't be weird to have a few white guys on the roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Also. Technically none of this was part of the tournament. How is obvious cheating not allowing raiden to intervene.
Hah. Right?!? Wtf, bro. These dudes are literally in a temple named after you and explicitly told you they were there for some murder shenanigans. Why could you not just smite them all then and there?

On a similar note, this entire movie taking place before the tournament was a complaint I read a lot, but it doesn't actually bother me. Canonically, the MK tournament only takes place once every 50 years so you've kinda gotta drag it out a bit unless you want to have to turn over the Earthrealm roster with each movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Kano - "Hey Gandalf what does my fortune cookie say?"
When they told Sonya she couldn't train without the arcana symbol and Kano dropped the "****in' whoops" it sent me
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:37 PM   #5
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Yeah. It was ok. I put it in between 1 and 2.

Sonya and kano were the highlights.
Not enough sub zero and scorpion.

Wasted goro and went out like a bitch.

Shang tsung and raiden were underwhelming.

Also. Technically none of this was part of the tournament. How is obvious cheating not allowing raiden to intervene.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:43 PM   #6

I'm thinking, if there's a next one, they'll bring in Johnny Cage obv, Sub Zero's younger bro, Kitana and maybe a wildcard like Nightwolf. On the other side I'm thinking we'll see Sheeva to replace Goro, Baraka most def since he's a fan favorite, Bi-Han will become Noob Saibot ("death is just a portal) aaaaand maybe a Shao Kahn teaser near the end.

Honestly, I'm looking at a Wiki of Mortal Kombat characters and like 80% of these people are either ****ing trash or i don't even know who they are. So if they don't choose wisely, they could **** themselves over again like they did going with Reiko and Nitara in this first one.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:00 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Nitara was garbage. Jesus.

Scream! Annnnnnnnnnnnnd she’s dead.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:01 PM   #8
BOOM!1!

I'd also be okay with Sindel too.

Kind of hot, tbh.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:29 PM   #9

They need to stop ****ing around and Godzilla vs Kong it up.

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter vs Tekken vs Killer Instinct.

I'd watch that.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:31 PM   #10
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
They need to stop ****ing around and Godzilla vs Kong it up.

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter vs Tekken vs Killer Instinct.

I'd watch that.
Primal Instinct. Underrated.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Primal Instinct. Underrated.
Primal Rage! That was a great one but since it's got giant monsters it doesn't really fit the theme of the others.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:12 PM   #12
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Primal Rage! That was a great one but since it's got giant monsters it doesn't really fit the theme of the others.
Oops. yep that was the name. That was a great game.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:43 PM   #13
Hello

I’m with wallcrawler on this one. It’s like they tried to smash as many references in there as they could at the expense of a proper storyline. Completely random rushed bullshit. I hated the boring main character and the constant family stuff. I wanted to see fighting, not family time bullshit. Mom slamming an axe into Goro? Wtf?

Sub zero was cool and the scorpion fight wasn’t too bad. Kano was awesome. Sonya was as good as they could do for that character. Kung Lao made sense. Liu, Jax, etc were boring.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 01:58 PM   #14
BOOM!1!

I just watched Scorpion's Revenge this afternoon.

I'm not into animated shows or movies much any more, but it was really good.

Also, assuming there's another MK movie who would you like to see play Johnny Cage?
Old 04-27-2021, 08:29 PM   #15
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I just watched Scorpion's Revenge this afternoon.

I'm not into animated shows or movies much any more, but it was really good.

Also, assuming there's another MK movie who would you like to see play Johnny Cage?

If you want psycho Johnny I'd say Travis Fimmel
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.