Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #1846
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

I'm always listening. I'm looking mostly at SGs, but RK's are on my radar too.
I have been looking into Road Glides..but the girlfriend says I have to sell the current one..mean ass women

well it is a 01 Road King Classic..Burgundy Red? I think is the color on it..has a complete stage 1 kit..the breather exhaust and cam..45000 miles..newer tire on back..only has 1300 miles..brand new battery..starts every time and runs like a champ

if you are interested cool..if not you can tell me and I won't be crushed too bad..I won't cut myself to bleed out the pain or anything
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:14 PM   #1847
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
You must...I repeat...you must take the Red Lodge to Cooke City route to Yellowstone. Don't let anyone tell you any different. The Beartooth Pass is amazing and I ride it a couple times a year.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...y-Montana.html

Google it. It's rated as one of the best drives in the US and it's even better on a bike. Plan on making a few stops on the 60 mile ride.
I know that I will be hitting Beartooth for sure..hadn't heard of the Red Lodge way..looking into now..thanks for the advice
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:16 PM   #1848
Supporter

this is what I was on the first time I ever broke a bone..miss that bike
Old 02-24-2016, 10:36 PM   #1849
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I know that I will be hitting Beartooth for sure..hadn't heard of the Red Lodge way..looking into now..thanks for the advice
Google "Best motorcycle rides in the USA". Everyone has their favorite and the list all have different rides...except the Beartooth Highway. They all have it in their top 10. Don't take the Cody to Cooke City route. It takes you to the Beartooths, but it isn't the Beartooth Highway. The Beartooth Highway starts in Red Lodge Montana (a great little town) and finishes in Cooke City.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:37 PM   #1850
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have been looking into Road Glides..but the girlfriend says I have to sell the current one..mean ass women

well it is a 01 Road King Classic..Burgundy Red? I think is the color on it..has a complete stage 1 kit..the breather exhaust and cam..45000 miles..newer tire on back..only has 1300 miles..brand new battery..starts every time and runs like a champ

if you are interested cool..if not you can tell me and I won't be crushed too bad..I won't cut myself to bleed out the pain or anything
price range? oh, and Pics or GTFO

Last edited by Dayze; 02-24-2016 at 11:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:50 PM   #1851
Supporter

I will get it out and get you some pictures tomorrow..I will have to figure out the price lol
Old 02-24-2016, 10:51 PM   #1852
Supporter

Old 02-24-2016, 11:01 PM   #1853
**** SOC & **** YOU

What year is your sporty Dayze? Love mine. Sitting on 33k miles so far with a ton planned for this season out in the mountains.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:04 PM   #1854
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
What year is your sporty Dayze? Love mine. Sitting on 33k miles so far with a ton planned for this season out in the mountains.
it's a '13 with a 2 gal peanut. bought new in Oct '13

about 9k miles.

I always liked your Sporty. I'm a sucker for sporty's / nightsters etc.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #1855
I'm with the Banned

great bike, it just holds a half liter of gas is all, though.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:57 PM   #1856
I'm with the Banned

Go with the Road King, Dayze. Maintain some level of dignity. When you turn 50, then you can get a Streetglide.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:04 AM   #1857
Resident Glue Sniffer

Yeah, it's either RK or SG for me.

really the only sticking point with me is how badly I want a radio/tunes or not etc.

RKs are great, and substantially cheaper

...and 50 is only 11.5 years away. lol
Old 02-26-2016, 08:45 AM   #1858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Go with the Road King, Dayze. Maintain some level of dignity. When you turn 50, then you can get a Streetglide.
Ha ha.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:11 PM   #1859
Resident Glue Sniffer

Old 04-10-2016, 07:21 AM   #1860
Resident Glue Sniffer

so this happend yesterday...