Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:16 PM   #751
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Husso has just been shattered ass out there, man.

I really have no idea how they can advance. Husso's given me no indication in this series that he's capable of even putting up a .910 sv% right now. If they get 30 shots on net, they'll score 5.

And the Blues cannot score with Colorado.

Just incredibly tough sledding ahead and a lot fewer pathways forward for STL than there are for Colorado.
It's funny being in a place that's (relatively) cordial between the two fanbases. Meanwhile, Avs fans are just hoping Kuemper doesn't melt down two more times.

(It wasn't ALL him, but it was a lot him.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:42 PM   #752
MFIC

McDavid vs. MacKinnon?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:54 PM   #753
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Damn shame that one of those 2 teams is going to advance and one of the two in this series won't.

This really should have been the WCF. These are the two best teams in the West, IMO. And I don't even think it's that close.
The Flames are not one of the two best teams in the west. They choked, had no heart and never could recover. However, that goal should have counted.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2022, 11:04 PM   #754
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's funny being in a place that's (relatively) cordial between the two fanbases. Meanwhile, Avs fans are just hoping Kuemper doesn't melt down two more times.

(It wasn't ALL him, but it was a lot him.)
I came into these playoffs considering that Avs as prohibitive favorites. And they'll still make the Cup finals.

But man - Kuemper has been baaaaaaaad. He's been almost as bad as Husso.

This is, at worst, a 3-2 Blues lead in this series but/for the Binnington injury and Kuemper is the SOLE reason for that. I've seen 6-8 goals so far in this series that just should not have gotten through.

I really don't understand it. I haven't watched him play as much as you but I've seen him play a little and anytime I have he hasn't been this kind of awful. Has he had stretches like he's having now during the season?

Because at this point if I'm St. Louis I just keep throwing rubber at him any chance I get. They don't need a quality scoring chance to get on the board.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 11:08 PM   #755
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
McDavid vs. MacKinnon?
McRib vs McNuggets
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-27-2022, 04:45 AM   #756
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
McRib vs McNuggets
McJesus and Draistl vs The avs/blues , all they have to do is stop 2 guys guys .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:05 AM   #757
MVP

Was funny watching the Avs media completely turn on the team yesterday. You'd think they were down 3-0 in the series.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:12 AM   #758
MVP

Quote:
I came into these playoffs considering that Avs as prohibitive favorites. And they'll still make the Cup finals.

This is, at worst, a 3-2 Blues lead in this series but/for the Binnington injury and Kuemper is the SOLE reason for that. I've seen 6-8 goals so far in this series that just should not have gotten through.

I really don't understand it. I haven't watched him play as much as you but I've seen him play a little and anytime I have he hasn't been this kind of awful. Has he had stretches like he's having now during the season?

Because at this point if I'm St. Louis I just keep throwing rubber at him any chance I get. They don't need a quality scoring chance to get on the board.
I'd say Kuemper is a large reason for it, but I'm seeing some big stretches oout of this Avs team that suggests they've been reading their own national press clippings after the regular season/Nashville beatdown.

And I'm with you, I think we have a chance to close it out tonight at home if not for the Binnington injury.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:09 AM   #759
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I'd say Kuemper is a large reason for it, but I'm seeing some big stretches oout of this Avs team that suggests they've been reading their own national press clippings after the regular season/Nashville beatdown.

And I'm with you, I think we have a chance to close it out tonight at home if not for the Binnington injury.
Kuemper let in 4 goals on his final 10 shots of the last game. Was the rest of the team perfect? Obviously not. But I'm not sure what else they could reasonably be expected to do there, press clippings or not.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:18 AM   #760
Kind of a mod

Quote:

This certainly seems worse than we saw in the regular season - or at least most of it. Not sure if there are any sites out there that let you see SV% by month, but I'd bet he was .900 or better for each month of the season. He's hanging onto that for the playoffs by a thread (.904), but the last two games have been really iffy.

It feels like a slump to me, and he's definitely stolen a game for us here and there. But if he's in the .800s again tonight, it wouldn't necessarily surprise me to see Frankie get a go of it next game.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:31 AM   #761
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Kuemper let in 4 goals on his final 10 shots of the last game. Was the rest of the team perfect? Obviously not. But I'm not sure what else they could reasonably be expected to do there, press clippings or not.
I'm not limiting my comment to the end of G5.

They played like this in G2, and honestly didn't look great in G3 before Binnington went down.

They are far from invincible, despite the national media saying otherwise.

They also aren't BUTTERSCOTCH, SOFTEST OF ALL THE PUDDINGS as that dipshit Mark Kiszla claims. What a ****ing clown.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:56 AM   #762
Veteran

Quote:
Damn shame that one of those 2 teams is going to advance and one of the two in this series won't.

This really should have been the WCF. These are the two best teams in the West, IMO. And I don't even think it's that close.
A lot of people said the same about KC vs Buffalo this past season- don't sleep on Edmonton.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:04 AM   #763
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

They played like this in G2, and honestly didn't look great in G3 before Binnington went down.

They also aren't BUTTERSCOTCH, SOFTEST OF ALL THE PUDDINGS as that dipshit Mark Kiszla claims. What a ****ing clown.
They did not. At all. That looked like a game the Blues were gaining momentum in and then the energy was just sucked out of the building. I'm absolutely confident the Blues had G3.

Now some of that requires credit be given to the Blues - because as I've said for some time, I think this is a REALLY good Blues squad. And they're built for this sort of environment.

But they're built for this sort of test WITH a good goaltender and with Binnington out there playing pucks and putting up a .950, they had it. Husso staying in his crease and letting in a couple softies/gm? Nope - not good enough.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:42 AM   #764
MVP

Shame they moved Detroit to the east, would love to see these two headhunt each other for the rest of time.

Old 05-27-2022, 11:49 AM   #765
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

I actually agree with him. Charmin soft they are
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.