Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 12:58 AM  
MVP

Would you trade up for Thomas Jr?

Ok, so I've seen this topic a few places and think it's worth a thread.

1. We have the #1 team in football, very few holes, and can bring back anyone we want from our 2-time SB roster so maybe we move up to target one key addition.

2. WR is our top deficiency, many fans would like to see us grab a fast deep threat and/or a big alpha WR, moving Sneed might give us the ammo we need to do just that.

3. Thomas Jr is tall, fast, a top 2 deep threat in this draft and is projected to be the #1 WR within reach of our Chiefs between picks 10-31.

What would is cost to go up and get Thomas Jr?

Would you?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-09-2024 at 11:35 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:28 PM   #16
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I think given the upcoming extensions, we really need every pick we can get. I think the Chiefs feel the same way or they wouldn't be going through this effort on Sneed.
Dude, they are moving on from Sneed and praying for a knee physical clearance from some team willing to pay him top $$$$$ It is what it is. Use that pick to advance and get CLEARLY better. Hell, let Jones walk and get his $$$ as well. Cannot keep hanging on to "BRANDS" They can have a successful offseason and draft. I am in the LIVE today worry about tomorrow, well, TOMORROW!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:59 PM   #17
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I would absolutely spend a 3rd to jump the Bills for him.

Especially if I'm getting a mid-2nd for Sneed.
Id give up my third for Thomas Jr, but not sure I would do it for Worthy.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 08:05 AM   #18
MVP

Yes, if the trade was reasonable I absolutely would. Thomas is a stud.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:01 AM   #19
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/20...geles-chargers

^SI's post combine mock has us making a move up to grab him for a 3rd.

Because this is such a good WR draft, maybe he does come within range.

Currently drafted most by the Bills at #28 (22%) on PFF's data base.

However, I've seen him go as high as #10 in a trade back scenario with ATL.
If all it took was a 3rd to move up and grab him, you do that all day everyday. That's a no brainer imo.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:24 AM   #20
MVP

Thomas would be amazing!
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:42 AM   #21
MVP

There's a chance that QBs and OTs push him down closer to us than we deserve and he's within range.

PFF has him going #24 to DAL in their brand new mock.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:33 PM   #22
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, I jumped the gun. Would LOVE BTJ but, under the right situation. If he goes @ 17 or before 21, then no! We have to be realistic here. I guess after all of these trades and singings currently going on, we really do not have a full view of the draft picture until the smoke clears. THEN a mock would be nice to see how the needs/draft order lays out.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.