Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2019, 10:52 PM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Disappointed in this movie. I thought the first one was the best Superhero movie ever. Maybe expected too much? It was a fantastic movie on so many levels. Not dissing, just wanted more of certain parts and less of other parts. Will post quick thoughts in the spoiler thread.
There were definitely some missed opportunities.

Some things (ending of Cap Marvel and beginning of Endgame) just don't synch up after the Cap Marvel movie. Some things are either ignored or unexplained and loose ends are not a weakness the Russo's normally have.

It's also pretty clear the next phase of the MCU will be "woke till it's broke."
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:46 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
There were definitely some missed opportunities.

Some things (ending of Cap Marvel and beginning of Endgame) just don't synch up after the Cap Marvel movie. Some things are either ignored or unexplained and loose ends are not a weakness the Russo's normally have.

It's also pretty clear the next phase of the MCU will be "woke till it's broke."
Capt marvel was before Capt America
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:41 PM   #4
MONTANA #19

I can't think of the last time I teared up over a movie or TV, but I had both tears of complete and utter euphoria as well as tears of sadness during this 3 hour epic. It was a fitting end to the 10 year journey, and the future is bright...
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:44 PM   #5
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I can't think of the last time I teared up over a movie or TV, but I had both tears of complete and utter euphoria as well as tears of sadness during this 3 hour epic. It was a fitting end to the 10 year journey, and the future is bright...
Tears throughout the movie, beginning, middle and end.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:17 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:

I had a few little tears before the movie's biggest moment, but that put me over the top.

After that they just wouldn't stop flowing.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 04-25-2019 at 10:33 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:21 PM   #7
MONTANA #19

*edit....nevermind. You got it

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 04-25-2019 at 10:40 PM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:04 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Can someone confirm that there are credit scenes?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:07 AM   #9
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Can someone confirm that there are credit scenes?
There are not. Just a little audio Easter egg at the very very end. Nothing that furthers the story or anything like that.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:37 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There are not. Just a little audio Easter egg at the very very end. Nothing that furthers the story or anything like that.
Thanks.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #11
Mahomes > God

Posted in the spoiler thread....will re-post here...

What a ****ing amazing movie....the perfect culmination of this phase of the MCU.

Man I knew it would be an emotional watch, didn't know how emotional it would be...esp. parts I didn't expect to get me.

Man had an epic theater experience too...was never over the top but everyone popped when they should have. One scene in particular got everyone, including my wife who's a casual MCU fan, to lose their shit in a great way.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:10 PM   #12
MVP

It was appropriately epic at times but it wasn't flawless. A bit melodramatic at times and too slow after the opening scenes.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:16 PM   #13
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

i don't know if the kid lived or not.......
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:23 AM   #14
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

Lesean McCoy spoiled that part on Twitter..... While misspelling the characters name so people that have it blocked would see it anyway. That's a true **** right there.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2019, 03:12 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post

Read a report that someone got beat up for spoiling the movie lmao
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.