Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2022, 07:41 PM  
Veteran

Right Tackle

Could the chiefs grab a RT with a premium pick (possibly second round)? Protecting Mahomes has to always be a priority. I don’t think we can count on Niang and OBJ will be playing on the franchise tag.

louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:44 PM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Sometime in the last couple of weeks I heard Tim Grunhard talking on local sports talk that they might take a look at Trey Smith out at right tackle. I'll admit that's something that never crossed my mind, but why would you think of moving a guy that can lock down one position for a decade for you to another position?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 12:44 AM   #3
MVP

Wylie and Christian are going to battle it out to start there. I give the edge to Wylie given his experience in the system, but Christian is fully capable of winning that job and may end up being the better play.

I don't think the Chiefs are going to be desperate to find one. If one falls in their laps in the 3rd or 4th that they like, I think they could definitely pull the trigger. I just don't find it to be a priority item right now though. If they draft a guy, it's definitely with eyes on 2023.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:00 AM   #4
MVP

If the Chiefs were going to spend a 2nd - 4th on a RT, who would you have your eye on?

I know they met with Deisch (6'7, 300 lbs) already from Arizona State? https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...L-ArizonaState

How about Faalele (6'9, 387 lbs) from Minnesota? https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...e-OL-Minnesota
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:01 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Sometime in the last couple of weeks I heard Tim Grunhard talking on local sports talk that they might take a look at Trey Smith out at right tackle. I'll admit that's something that never crossed my mind, but why would you think of moving a guy that can lock down one position for a decade for you to another position?
You wouldn't.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2022, 06:41 PM   #6
MVP

Any other RT's to watch in the draft?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-16-2022, 07:37 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Any other RT's to watch in the draft?
Kellen Diesch-ASU would be a good pick late in the 3rd.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2022, 10:55 PM   #8
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Kellen Diesch-ASU would be a good pick late in the 3rd.
I do like him.

I really like Abraham Lucas even more! Pass blocking machine! Would start day one. Actually either one of those guys would.

Yes please!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-18-2022, 07:43 AM   #9
MVP

I'd prefer to spend a 3rd-4th on a RT > a TE.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:31 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You wouldn't.
He did play a bit more than half a season at LT the year they found blood clots in his lungs. He has the length and athleticism to do it. I don't see why trying it is out of the realm of possibility. If he's capable, it's alot easier to find another RG. If he cant' hack it, he's already looking like a perennial All-Pro at RG.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:34 PM   #11
Banned!

I still like Penning if he falls to 29 or 30, but he probably won't.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:10 PM   #12
MVP

Assuming they are there at the following picks: Quick Y/N poll for the group

Tyler Penning at 29/30?
Tyler Smith at 62?
Daniel Faalele at 94?
Braxton Jones at 121?
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:35 AM   #13
Starter

Daniel Faalele or Deisch in the 3rd. Plug and play on the right side.
Dawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-22-2022, 04:21 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post

Tyler Penning at 29/30?
Tyler Smith at 62?
Daniel Faalele at 94? Y
Braxton Jones at 121?
Not familiar with these other 3
Old 04-22-2022, 06:58 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post

Tyler Penning at 29/30?
Tyler Smith at 62?
Daniel Faalele at 94?
Braxton Jones at 121?
Assuming they are there? Because the likelihood is nil on the first two?

Penning is a top 20 pick all day long and you can bet your ass I'd take him at 29. No flinching, just a straight run to the podium.

There's a solid chance Smith could sneak into the back end of round 1, at 62 it's pretty much a no-brainer for me.

Faalele is a definite no from me even if the value is strong at 94. He's just not the type of tackle this team needs.

Jones at 121 is an absolute yes from me and the most likely to actually be there at that spot IMO. I want Jones and if the Chiefs don't trade one of their thirds, would probably reach a bit to ensure I got him at 103.