Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:30 AM   #31
Most Valuable Villain

We're going to need a DT for sure because after this year, we can get out of Chris Jones contract if we need to.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:32 AM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I prefer Brisker as well, but there’s really no consensus. Seems like it’s 50/50.
For me, it comes down to the measurables. They're both NFL ready and scheme diverse but Brisker is just bigger and faster and there's no substitute for that in the NFL.

I mean, imagine Tyrann Matthieu in a 6'1" 200 pound body.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:49 AM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

My question is….can Thornhill play in more of the SS role of this defense?

Towards the end of the season it looked like he was laying some hits and having two guys who can play deep would help out.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:51 AM   #34
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Towards the end of the season it looked like he was laying some hits and having two guys who can play deep would help out.
Having two guys back there that can be interchangeable is a nice chess piece to have...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #35
MVP

If safety is on the table, I really would not rule out Lewis Cine.

Fast, violent player and does enough in coverage at SS to not be a liability there. He's not the coverage ace like Mathieu is, but I think much of what was left on the table with Mathieu was having that attitude and a heavy hitter out there.

I'd take Drake London off the list, honestly. I don't think a slow-footed tall receiver is on Reid's docket.

I'd maybe add Trevor Penning. We'll have to see what happens in free agency, but if it's a wide-open 1st round for whatever then I have to think RT will be on the table.

I still haven't ruled out Sam Williams as a 1st rounder. The guy is a top-15 player and I'm not so sure the criminal stuff from 2020 is going to weigh as heavily as the draft community thinks. Maybe it will but we have to remember the case was dropped so it seems fair for me to think there wasn't evidence he grabbed a titty.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 02:09 PM   #36
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If safety is on the table, I really would not rule out Lewis Cine.

Fast, violent player and does enough in coverage at SS to not be a liability there. He's not the coverage ace like Mathieu is, but I think much of what was left on the table with Mathieu was having that attitude and a heavy hitter out there.

I'd take Drake London off the list, honestly. I don't think a slow-footed tall receiver is on Reid's docket.

I'd maybe add Trevor Penning. We'll have to see what happens in free agency, but if it's a wide-open 1st round for whatever then I have to think RT will be on the table.

I still haven't ruled out Sam Williams as a 1st rounder. The guy is a top-15 player and I'm not so sure the criminal stuff from 2020 is going to weigh as heavily as the draft community thinks. Maybe it will but we have to remember the case was dropped so it seems fair for me to think there wasn't evidence he grabbed a titty.
I don't think Penning will be there - he's gonna play LT in the NFL and after this past week, he's probably going like 16-22 in the first round.
Old 02-07-2022, 02:18 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Yea left Penning off because I don’t think he’ll be there.

As for Drake London, I absolutely think he can be a fit based on his ability after the catch. If he were just a vertical 50/50 ball guy I’d agree, but that dude is sneakyyy good after the catch.

He has legit WR1 upside and would compliment our guys well.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 02:31 PM   #38
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea left Penning off because I don’t think he’ll be there.

As for Drake London, I absolutely think he can be a fit based on his ability after the catch. If he were just a vertical 50/50 ball guy I’d agree, but that dude is sneakyyy good after the catch.

He has legit WR1 upside and would compliment our guys well.
I agree. Neither he (nor Burks, should he unexpectedly fall) are traditional "big" WRs.

London is very smooth and has quick feet. He can work inside and outside and separates well.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 03:26 PM   #39
MVP

I guess I just disagree with you guys. I don't see him creating much of any separation and he is primarily a 50/50 ball guy. Almost all of his catches are contested or he's just simply bigger than the dude opposite him.

I don't think he has the frame to pound in the NFL and he's separating from nobody when he gets there. Maybe he'll surprise me like Amon-Ra St. Brown but I have some reservations. He does have a nifty little stutter to make a guy miss here and there but it isn't much.

He reminds me a lot of Equanimeous St. Brown coming out.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:31 PM   #40
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I guess I just disagree with you guys. I don't see him creating much of any separation and he is primarily a 50/50 ball guy. Almost all of his catches are contested or he's just simply bigger than the dude opposite him.

I don't think he has the frame to pound in the NFL and he's separating from nobody when he gets there. Maybe he'll surprise me like Amon-Ra St. Brown but I have some reservations. He does have a nifty little stutter to make a guy miss here and there but it isn't much.

I thought he showed improved route running and was doing a better job stacking double moves in 2021 before he got hurt. He was "uncovering" a lot better on short and underneath routes than before. But maybe some of that was USC scheming him open because it's offense was built around that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 06:40 PM   #41
Starter

Quote:

Do you need a ton of separation if you're a big receiver?
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:25 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Bump

Added Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington.

Wasn’t sure if he was a fit, but the more I see, the more I think he’s a fit on any defense. He’s as safe as it gets at 30, and would be a great pick if he’s there.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:56 PM   #43
Veteran

I see dline as our biggest need, especially de. And I don’t trust a rookie at the bottom of the 1st to make an immediate impact and that’s what we need. We need someone who can step and immediately be a dominant de. I’d go FA for DE.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-09-2022, 01:35 AM   #44
MVP

Curious why these two aren't on our radar at the bottom of the 1st?

5. KINGSLEY ENAGBARE, SOUTH CAROLINA
BIG BOARD RANK: 26
Enagbare isn’t a spectacular athlete but wins with his elite length and hand usage, so much so that he’s barely behind the likes of Aidan Hutchinson with a 92.4 pass-rushing grade this season.

7. ARNOLD EBEKETIE, PENN STATE
BIG BOARD RANK: 37
Ebiketie transferred from Temple to Penn State and proved his production from 2020 was no fluke. He beat up on quality tackles en route to a 90.5 pass-rushing grade and 52 pressures.

PFF NFL DRAFT TOP 10 EDGE DEFENDERS:
https://www.pff.com/news/draft-top-2...orge-karlaftis
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-09-2022, 04:57 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

ehh...I mean, he COULD, but is that his best use?

As a change of pace kind of thing, maybe but I think he's more of a prototypical FS.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.