Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:15 AM   #16
Most Valuable Villain

I’m actually looking DE and S in the first two rounds with a WR in the 3rd like Watson or Pierce.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:15 AM   #17
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m actually looking DE and S in the first two rounds with a WR in the 3rd like Watson or Pierce.
Yep, that's where I'm at too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:16 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The reason I have a hard time with S that early is because i feel pretty confident that Veach will get one of the many options in free agency this year.

Then again, it’s entirely possible that they do both after what happened with Sorenson this year.

But I still think CB is more likely than S early.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:19 AM   #19
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The reason I have a hard time with S that early is because i feel pretty confident that Veach will get one of the many options in free agency this year.

Then again, it’s entirely possible that they do both after what happened with Sorenson this year.

CB is a definite possibility. I'm not really targeting a safety there, I'm targeting Brisker specifically. He's essentially Tyrann only bigger and faster.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:19 AM   #20
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

The S room needs as much of an overhaul as the defensive line.

Thornhill is really our only safety worth a shit. We need to replace Mathieu (unless they bring him back), Sorensen and we still need a 4th. You can for sure sign a top one in FA but I’m still drafting one decently high because Spags likes his three safety looks and Thornhill isn’t a lock to be here after his contract is up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:19 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

How would you guys feel about Devonte Wyatt in the 1st?

He can be your run stuffer next to Jones and has a lot of upside as a pass rusher.

What we thought we were getting with Reed.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:20 AM   #22
Admitted Planet Junky

Jameson Williams, Alabama where do we possibly draft this guy at now that he blew out his ACL a month ago?
Don't know that we need another WR that is going to not play in his first year with the team.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Jameson Williams, Alabama where do we possibly draft this guy at now that he blew out his ACL a month ago?
Don't know that we need another WR that is going to not play in his first year with the team.
The answer to your question is "we don't draft him". You answered the "why" in your last sentence.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
CB is a definite possibility. I'm not really targeting a safety there, I'm targeting Brisker specifically. He's essentially Tyrann only bigger and faster.
I think Hill can play the Tyrann role as well, which is why I think they both should be on our radar even if I don’t think we actually go that direction.

It would make sense and I certainly wouldn’t be against it.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
How would you guys feel about Devonte Wyatt in the 1st?

He can be your run stuffer next to Jones and has a lot of upside as a pass rusher.

What we thought we were getting with Reed.
We could use another DT. We need warm bodies up front as well as bonafide starters.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:22 AM   #26
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I think Hill can play the Tyrann role as well, which is why I think they both should be on our radar even if I don’t think we actually go that direction.

It would make sense and I certainly wouldn’t be against it.
I don't like Hill nearly as much as Brisker but he's definitely someone that could come in and play right away.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:23 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I probably wouldn’t go in that direction, but I could certainly see him being the pick at 30.

It all depends on the medicals, and we as fans don’t get those.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:23 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't like Hill nearly as much as Brisker but he's definitely someone that could come in and play right away.
I prefer Brisker as well, but there’s really no consensus. Seems like it’s 50/50.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:24 AM   #29
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
We could use another DT. We need warm bodies up front as well as bonafide starters.
DT is that out of nowhere pick in the first round that would make sense.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:27 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

I love the idea of getting Devonte Wyatt in the 1st and Myjai Sanders in the 2nd.