Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:42 PM   #121
Would an idiot do that?

Pens tie the game... Avalanche respond in 23 seconds.
Pens tie the game... Avalanche respond in 27 seconds.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-02-2022 at 03:49 PM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 10:54 PM   #122
Ain't no relax!

Man... Avs stole one tonight. Oilers were playing incredible defense. Avs bounced multiple shots off the posts. Just couldn't get anything going their way for more than half the game. Somehow got to OT, and put on one of the craziest power play kills I've seen in a while. Then won the shootoff. Great game. Record Avs season continues.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:22 AM   #123
Would an idiot do that?

I wondered about Kuemper early in the season, but 49 saves last night and 3rd in the league in save percentage.
Old 04-10-2022, 02:55 PM   #124
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I wondered about Kuemper early in the season, but 49 saves last night and 3rd in the league in save percentage.
Kuemper won't win the Vezina, and he shouldn't. (Shesterkin pretty much has that wrapped up.) But I'm a little surprised that Kuemper hasn't at least been in the conversation. He's had a phenomenal year.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2022, 07:12 PM   #125
Would an idiot do that?

This started as an interesting thread, but then goes to show how out of touch he is with reality. I think he had good intentions (unlike all those crosschecks to the back), but most people are probably aware of the ~40-50% taxes, then he says you need to pay $5k/month to live somewhere and a $75k car (much less investing the money you earn and making more in a few years than most people do in a lifetime...).

Old 04-13-2022, 08:15 PM   #126
Kind of a mod

Avs are up on the Kings 4-0 after 11 minutes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2022, 08:40 PM   #127
Would an idiot do that?

Sometimes the schedule is a real bitch.... Kings played in Minnesota on Sunday and in Chicago yesterday, before flying to Denver to play a 50-win team that hasn't played since Saturday.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:29 PM   #128
Would an idiot do that?

Some defenseman stats over the past ~20 years...

(filtered for 30+ games in a season)

Old 04-13-2022, 09:45 PM   #129
MVP

Damn the Avs look good. That lineup with Landeskog and Kadri added is gonna be sick. Can't wait for the playoffs to start.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:48 PM   #130
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, Avs are putting on a show tonight. Wow. Their passing tonight has been something else. Really fun to watch. MacKinnon in beast mode.

My youngest sister is at this game tonight, and has been texting me telling me how much fun she's having. Something to the effect of "I might have to start watching this more."
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:56 PM   #131
MVP

Should've put $300 on them to win the Cup at +500 when I was in Vegas last month. Already down to +$350 when I checked DK last week. Sports book at the Virgin sucks and I blew it off because I was partying pretty hard. Knew I'd regret it.

Last edited by JohnnyHammersticks; 04-13-2022 at 10:01 PM..
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:06 PM   #132
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Remember when Tarasenko was exposed in the expansion draft?

I feel like maybe Seattle ****ed up there…
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:37 PM   #133
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Remember when Tarasenko was exposed in the expansion draft?

I feel like maybe Seattle ****ed up there…
I've always liked him... granted, don't watch the Blues a ton.

They could have grabbed him and turned him into draft picks in a couple years when he's a UFA.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:38 PM   #134
Would an idiot do that?

The ****ing Knights are ****ing going to ****ing make the playoffs **** **** ****.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:37 PM   #135
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The ****ing Knights are ****ing going to ****ing make the playoffs **** **** ****.
They’re 4 points out with 8 games left to play.

I mean it’s possible but I wouldn’t say it’s likely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.