Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 10:23 AM  
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise's Final Mock Draft

We'll probably move around a lot more but I'm only projecting one trade up right now.

Chiefs trade #29, #103 and a 2023 4th round pick to the Patriots for pick #21
1 (21) - George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue - Day one starter at DE. Obviously has a higher floor and a lower ceiling but I think if you maximize his potential....he's an 8-10 sack per year SDE.

1 (30) - Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington - He's a perfect fit for what Spags wants his CBs to be. I think he'll surprise everyone and start from day 1. Gordon and Fenton on the outside with Snead in the slot.

2 (50) - Travis Jones, DT, UConn
2 (62) - Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama
3 (94) - Josh Williams, CB, Fayetville State
4 (121) - JT Woods, S, Baylor
4 (135) - Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech
7 (234) - James Houston IV, LB/DE, Jackson State
7 (243) - Gerrit Prince, TE, UAB
7 (251) - Ryan Van Dermark, OT, UConn
7 (260) - Shermari Jones, RB, Coastal Carolina

Karlaftis is your starter at DE with Houston being a chess piece that you can move around. I think we still sign that veteran DE after the draft to round out that defensive end group.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 11:47 AM   #76
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Booth
Elam
Gordon
Woolen
Bryant
Taylor
McCollum
Armour-Davis
Josh Williams
Mathis
Evans
Sam Williams
Watson

All dudes I'd be happy with. Give me 2 off that list and we're good.
One of these guys is not like the others
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 11:47 AM   #77
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
honestly, I like Metchie about as much as Williams, and we can grab him in the second.
I like Metchie as well...but I was referring to CBs with that list.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 11:48 AM   #78
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
One of these guys is not like the others
Bryant?
Old 04-28-2022, 11:55 AM   #79
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Bryant?
The one that's a DE?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 11:57 AM   #80
Most Valuable Villain

God damnt...I meant Sam Webb. Bastards.
Old 04-28-2022, 01:01 PM   #81
MVP

I'd like this one man. No quarrels.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:30 PM   #82
Most Valuable Villain

So it wasn’t a 2023 4th but I got the trade….just for the wrong guy.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 10:33 PM   #83
MVP

Almost!
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:44 PM   #84
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Damn I'm impressed.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.