Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
MVP

He’s playing very well right now. I kinda think he was tanking on purpose to get rid of O’Brien.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
Veteran

When I've seen Watson play, which hasn't been that often and includes his relatively poor game against the Chiefs this year (QBR of 45.1), he looks like a good QB to me, a winner. Right now, he's ranked 9th in QBR (https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr). Of the 8 QBs ahead of him, he younger than 6 of them. Mahomes is 3 days younger and Josh Allen is 9 months younger than Watson. I think Watson is going to get even better than he already is, because experience really helps most talented young QBs get better and better.

You can see his 2020 splits here: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/spli...deshaun-watson

Last edited by DanT; 11-28-2020 at 10:24 AM..
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-27-2020, 02:01 PM   #4
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
When I've seen Watson play, which hasn't been that often and includes his relatively poor game against the Chiefs this year (QBR of 45.1), he looks like a good QB to me, a winner. Right now, he's ranked 9th in QBR (https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr). Of the 8 QBs ahead of him, he younger than 6 of them. Mahomes is 3 days younger and Josh Allen is 9 months younger than Watson. I think Watson is going to get even better than he already is, because experience really helps most talented young QBs get better and better.

You can see his 2020 splits here: ttps://www.espn.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/3122840/deshaun-watson
He's gonna get better also b/c BOB is finally out of his way. Ive seen most of his games - dude can play and he's a leader. Very coachable too. If KC would have drafted him, he'd be better than he is now. Cant understand how anyone could say that he's not a Top 10 QB. I think I've said that at least 10 times throughout this thread, so what's one more?...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-27-2020, 02:14 PM   #5
Your mom

It's crazy to think the AFC is gonna have Mahomes, Watson, Burrow, and Lawrence. Not to mention guys like Allen, Tua, and Herbert. Lotta Qb talent in the conference.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:52 PM   #6
The Insider

Watson is better than what CP thinks he is and worst than what the national media thinks he is. I'm glad he isnt in the AFC West or on Baltimore. Raiders or Ravens would be legit good with Watson as their QB.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:55 PM   #7
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Watson is better than what CP thinks he is and worst than what the national media thinks he is. I'm glad he isnt in the AFC West or on Baltimore. Raiders or Ravens would be legit good with Watson as their QB.
Good post, probably true.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-27-2020, 03:35 PM   #8
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Mostly agree, although Carr is good as well. Loved how Watson played yesterday.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2020, 04:00 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

You know, looking through my list, I see a lot of age on there.

If I took out the older guys and went solely on youth, Watson is probably #2 on my list after Mahomes. Either him or Josh Allen. Maybe Kyler Murray.

With guys like Herbert and Burrow, they're TOO young and haven't really proven they can sustain in the NFL.

Everybody else that is really good has multiple years of experience, they aren't really "young" anymore, not even Wilson.

In fact, if I really look at it, the list is Mahomes, Watson, Murray, and Allen and that's kind of it.

So yeah, I may have to rethink my stance on Watson. I still don't know that he'll ever be an elite QB but I probably haven't given him a fair shake.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:10 PM   #10
Starter

Hes so good , The texans are releasing Kenny stills
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:24 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

It is crazy how some Chiefs fans on this board obsess over Watson.

We have Mahomes!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:58 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
It is crazy how some Chiefs fans on this board obsess over Watson.

We have Mahomes!
This board loves loser QBs that don't win big games.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:32 AM   #13
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This board loves loser QBs that don't win big games.
God forbid people on a football forum talk about other QBs in the league.

Btw, you made this thread .
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:44 PM   #14
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm not going to be gracious about Mahomes.

I'm going to be selfish.

We've got the biggest, most powerful dick cannon the league has ever seen, and I want it to be acknowledged from our opponents. On a weekly basis. They must pay mahomage to our QB or die. Well, I mean... they're going to die anyway. But they should be gracious about it. Just as it was expected that we as Chiefs fans were gracious about getting the chance to be torn to shreds by elite QBs. Like... "Here's Damon Huard. Now go play Peyton Manning. And you better ****ing like it! Lose with a smile on your face or else we'll claim you're an unintelligent fanbase who doesn't know anything about football just because you lose games with game managers all the time!"

This is about payback.

So if nice guy Deshaun Watson and his neat little stats he's putting up under Romeo Crennel has to be shit on, then so be it. I'm not going to crown a guy's ass just to crown his ass.

And you better believe that until Trevor Lawrence actually brings it for real, I'm going to shit the **** on him, too. Oh yes, bitches. It's happening. I am NOT giving that goldilocked ****face douche any more credit than he deserves. And you know what? If he has initial struggles (or chronic struggles) I'm going to take delight in it. I'm going to point and laugh at him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:53 PM   #15
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm not going to be gracious about Mahomes.

I'm going to be selfish.

We've got the biggest, most powerful dick cannon the league has ever seen, and I want it to be acknowledged from our opponents. On a weekly basis. They must pay mahomage to our QB or die. Well, I mean... they're going to die anyway. But they should be gracious about it. Just as it was expected that we as Chiefs fans were gracious about getting the chance to be torn to shreds by elite QBs. Like... "Here's Damon Huard. Now go play Peyton Manning. And you better ****ing like it! Lose with a smile on your face or else we'll claim you're an unintelligent fanbase who doesn't know anything about football just because you lose games with game managers all the time!"

This is about payback.

So if nice guy Deshaun Watson and his neat little stats he's putting up under Romeo Crennel has to be shit on, then so be it. I'm not going to crown a guy's ass just to crown his ass.

And you better believe that until Trevor Lawrence actually brings it for real, I'm going to shit the **** on him, too. Oh yes, bitches. It's happening. I am NOT giving that goldilocked ****face douche any more credit than he deserves. And you know what? If he has initial struggles (or chronic struggles) I'm going to take delight in it. I'm going to point and laugh at him.

This is an awesome post
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.