Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2019, 10:12 AM  
I'll be back.

Joe Flacco traded to Broncos

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:58 AM   #76
Supporter

They can't possibly have given up more than a 3rd & 5th, right???
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:59 AM   #77
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I hope Elway never gets fired. In fact, I hope he ends up owning the team.
Oh I'd say he already owns the Broncos.

He owned them hard today.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:59 AM   #78
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyton75 View Post
Not saying he is good, I'm just saying that the Bronco's got better. I agree he isn't great. But he is better than the guys they have been trying to roll out there.

Believe me, I hope he's trash as much as the next guy
They did not get better. Just stop.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:00 AM   #79
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Joe Flacco wasn't any good when he was good.

Now he's just washed.

At his best he was an average quarterback who had a hot 4 weeks one time. I mean does anyone realize that Joe Flacco has NEVER made a Pro Bowl? He's been invited once after literally SIX other quarterbacks were injured or playing in the Super Bowl.

Alex Smith has gone to 3. Derek Anderson, Vince Young, Kordell Stewart....MATT CASSEL have all played in the Pro Bowl. Derek Anderson, lads.

Joe Flacco's just a more expensive Case Keenum that will make the Broncos take a massive penalty to cut Keenum to boot. They'd be better served keeping Keenum as a bridge to their new QB (evidently Lock) and using the add'l cap space to make his life easier going forward.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:00 AM   #80
The Dude Abides

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2019, 11:02 AM   #81
Baby Cry Cry

I would argue Flacco is noticeably worse than Keesum

Wtf are they doing in Denver Elways is a ****ing donkey
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:02 AM   #82
#triggering

Well... can't say this is what I wanted to happen. Hear it's a 'mid-round' pick, which if that means a 4, not a major loss of pick. Just not what I would care for them to do. All I can do is sit back and watch.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:05 AM   #83
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well... can't say this is what I wanted to happen. Hear it's a 'mid-round' pick, which if that means a 4, not a major loss of pick. Just not what I would care for them to do. All I can do is sit back and watch.

Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:05 AM   #84
Andy Reid Supporter

This is so great. Now they just need to draft Drew Lock and his 57% career completion percentage.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #85
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Is there a longer version of this scene anywhere? I can't place the moment and the google image search just turned up a bunch of Wallys.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Lol when will you finally call for Elway’s head?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #87
Most Valuable Villain

A 4th? Meh. It's still going to cost them a ton of money.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:07 AM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is so great. Now they just need to draft Drew Lock and his 57% career completion percentage.
If their entire offseason is wasted on Flacco, Lock, and cutting Keenum...

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:07 AM   #89
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Yeah, no...........

I'm going to file this under "Because Elway"

joe

He’s thrown for the same amount of TD’s as Mahomes has in the last 3 seasons!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:09 AM   #90
testing ... 1, 2, 3

We can laugh, but Flacco's beat our ass a few times.

Perhaps he's intended to be another wily vet whose job is to mentor the "Next Great Arm Talent" they plan to draft?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.