Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:33 PM   #1561
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Only 420 more tweets posted by Penbrook until the deal is done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:38 PM   #1562
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:48 PM   #1563
MVP

There will be another good quality CB announce he doesn't want to play for his team and asks to get traded this is the way the NFL is going these days.

The Chiefs don't want to deal with a Peterson clone again.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:52 PM   #1564
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
There will be another good quality CB announce he doesn't want to play for his team and asks to get traded this is the way the NFL is going these days.

It’s becoming the NBA
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:54 PM   #1565
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

Lick my ASS!

That's pretty funny though.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:55 PM   #1566
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post

Ramsey = Carl Peterson?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:56 PM   #1567
He's Mahomie!

For those of you who doubt this guy, I present to you highlights from a previous playoff game vs Antonio Brown. On my phone, can't imbed. Too stupid.

https://youtu.be/VvXr1SvI5aE
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #1568
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
For those of you who doubt this guy, I present to you highlights from a previous playoff game vs Antonio Brown. On my phone, can't imbed. Too stupid.

https://youtu.be/VvXr1SvI5aE
it says week 11....not a playoff game
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #1569
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
it says week 11....not a playoff game
So Sue me. They knocked them out to go to the championship game in 2017. Video don't lie.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #1570
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

The one thing this situation has me thinking...its a shame we paid Frank Clark instead of Chris Jones.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #1571
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
So Sue me. They knocked them out to go to the championship game in 2017. Video don't lie.
you’ll be hearing from my lawyer
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:10 PM   #1572
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I hope they get Ramsey honestly. I truly don't give a shit what the cost is. Packers had two of the greatest QBs of all time over a 25 year span and only managed 2 SB wins. I don't want to be the ****ing Packers. Do whatever it takes.
This. 1000x over. The folks that are saying you can't gamble the future are being short sided ironically in the fact that there's never a gaurantee any year including this one you do what you have too now to win.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #1573
Life is changing..

So anyway - have we made any real progress in the last few hours?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:15 PM   #1574
Life is changing..

I wonder if Ramsey plays on Thursday if he isn't traded?
Old 09-17-2019, 07:17 PM   #1575
Life is changing..

I could just see him getting hurt Thursday night or something. Ugh.