Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
Veteran

I'm good a collecting other people's junk. Mostly consisting of

- broken arcade circuit boards
- broken Mercury L6 outboards

Was fixing stuff for a long time and just got bored with it. Can only fix the same thing wrong on Williams Defender/Stargate/etc. and Atari Tempest/Asteroids/etc. or put together an outboard motor before it gets tiresome.

The arcade thing is showing interest in returning. The old outboard stuff isn't; people don't want to mix oil and gas together and have to turn a screw on a carburetor. Plus the ethanol is horrible on stuff made in the 70s and 80s.

Buy high and sell low (or fill your house with junk)...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

A BCM with bocote handle:

A pic of some of my cues about 25 years ago. Don't even remember what they all are anymore. I do know that the second one from the bottom is a Meucci DH, the third one is a D. Albrecht custom (honey maple handle), and the third one from the top is one of my J. Pechauer Customs. The cue at the top is definitely my old Muecci Hi-Pro 3, the luckiest stick I ever played. Not worth a whole lot (maybe $600?) but won more money and more league championships with that stick than all my other sticks combined:

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:32 PM   #4
Damnit Peg

GI Joe figures. 3 & 3/4, not the 12 inch.

Last edited by Al Bundy; 04-06-2020 at 10:07 PM..
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:29 PM   #5
Gimme My Berries Back!

I also collect books, magazines, greeting cards. All kinds: tons of children's books, art, art history, design, typography, travel/geography/culture mags like National Geographics, pictorial encyclopedias and loads of cooking magazines plus books. Then there's the books solely for reading, such as history, politics, economics, history, health and nutrition. Of course, except for the political/economics,history, health/nutrition— it's mainly for the graphics and pictures. In art school we were told to create a large file of such things, but I hardly have any more room. It's time for a major expunging.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #6
Future NBA Finals MVP

Hats. I collect hats.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #7
Wasted away again...

Shot glasses and a little bit of Chiefs and Royals memorabilia.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #8
Cynical Misanthrope

fly rods and guns
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #9
MVP

Illuminati New World Order playing cards.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:17 PM   #10
Shit

I think I remember iowanian collecting old pulleys.

There are quite a few on Craigslist in kc right now.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:46 PM   #11
Politically Incorrect

This thread proves why Self Storage places never go out of business.

Americans love to collect shit, no matter what it is.

I collect experiences-pure and simple.

When I was young I thought it would be neat to have "things". Then one day I realized it is a giant waste.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:19 PM   #12
The Constitutional Choo choo

Guns. I use them to collect souls
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:11 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This thread proves why Self Storage places never go out of business.

Americans love to collect shit, no matter what it is.

I collect experiences-pure and simple.

When I was young I thought it would be neat to have "things". Then one day I realized it is a giant waste.
Do you take photos on your outings? Apparently it's "uncool" to suggest group photos while you're out making memories, but I don't want to be the old man with dementia who can't even see pictures of the cool shit I've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Guns. I use them to collect souls
This is my weakness. What're your top few?
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 02:10 AM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Do you take photos on your outings? Apparently it's "uncool" to suggest group photos while you're out making memories, but I don't want to be the old man with dementia who can't even see pictures of the cool shit I've done.
How do you come up with this from my post?

Pictures are just pictures and yes they are memories.

Not quite "stuff".
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:36 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
How do you come up with this from my post?

Pictures are just pictures and yes they are memories.

Not quite "stuff".
I didn’t, I agree with you. I was just trying to start a conversation about making memories.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote